Traktor Pro 2.5 and DDj S1 mapping help???? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJ GMac View Post
    if I remember correctly when you just touch and not move the jog you get cc.034

so my suggestion is try ch01.cc.034 like you would for deck a and ch02 for deck b and we will see if it will work

if thats okay with you of course

thanks!
    Exactly my thought

Give ma a minute.

Added scratch function button (scratch on/off) as normally in serato.

Touch jog
    Pitchband set to 50%
    Scratch set to 100%

Since I don't know how accurate your jogs are I have set round numbers for sensitivity so you can test it and tell me what should be best to inc or dec it for most perfect result we can get.

DDJS1 Traktor jog.tsi

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post

Touch jog
    Pitchband set to 50%
    Scratch set to 100%

Since I don't know how accurate your jogs are I have set round numbers for sensitivity so you can test it and tell me what should be best to inc or dec it for most perfect result we can get.

DDJS1 Traktor jog.tsi
    Ok sorry for the delay just give me one moment

got to setup my equipment

Tech Convert

Touch jog
    Pitchband set to 50%
    Scratch set to 100%

DDJS1 Traktor jog.tsi

Hey, might want to try something else.. it doesnt scratch while deck is playing and while its paused the sensitivity isnt changed based on what i tried it just goes one really fast speed

Remember to test both of jogs, Was left one the fast and what about right jog was it normal?

Tech Convert

Remember to test both of jogs, Was left one the fast and what about right jog was it normal?
    When scratch mode is not activatedon the left jog, it pitches up and down a fairly large amount of bpm. but when you press scratch mode button you have to hold the button down and it pauses the song as if you were to hold down vinyl from moving whilst the platter is still moving BUT when you try to scratch it jumps to +2000 and something bpm or -2000 bpm

Tech Convert

and forgot to say about the right jog wheel, doesnt work

Ok, first we need to make sure modifiers are working and you can check that in little modifier slots (see pic) because if modifier doesn't work or it other words don't change it's value to 1 scratching cant get command to work because of modifier conditions deck A (M1=1) and deck B (M2=1).

jog scratch.JPG

One more thing you can try and it would be probably the best to assign it directly from controller using learn function.

Tech Convert

Ok, first we need to make sure modifiers are working and you can check that in little modifier slots (see pic) because if modifier doesn't work or it other words don't change it's value to 1 scratching cant get command to work because of modifier conditions deck A (M1=1) and deck B (M2=1).

jog scratch.JPG

One more thing you can try and it would be probably the best to assign it directly from controller using learn function.

Do you have an email i can send a video too? I took a quick video to show you the problems ive been having with the scratch mode... its easier just to make a video and show you

Have you uploaded it on youtube or somewhere? I have an email but if you can simply share link here. Use insert video option to upload it here or use add link if you have uploaded it already to some of sites.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast