upgrade my vci100 Ean golden edition
    Tech Convert

Default upgrade my vci100 Ean golden edition

After some break i start dj again.
    Is there any mapping for the ean golden edition for the new traktor software?
    What firmware has my vci and do i have to change overlay and firmware for full use of the new software?
    Thinking to switch to vci400 but love my old vci 100 Eg to much so hope there some help out there.

Tech Mentor

If your VCI-100 has been upgraded to 1.4 firmware then you can use the V4 mapping which works with Traktor Pro 2. I'm not sure what you mean by "ean golden edition" as I think this applies to the VCI-400 only. The only way to establish what firmware your VCI-100 is on is if you can get it into disco mode as if you can do this you have 1.4 firmware - if not then it'll be a lower firmware than this (I can't remember how to get it into disco mode or check what firmware the VCI-100 has but google it/search and you'll get results). To get the best out of the v4 mapping then ideally you need the v4 overlay but you can still use it regardless of what overlay you have). If you are like me and have a silver no frills VCI-100 and not an arcade version then you may want to consider doing the arcade mod (I'm in two minds about doing this too as my thread indicates here: http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=52341). If you have the money then definitely get a VCI-400 as it's newer technology and in some people's opinion, better than the VCI-100 (but that's a matter of opinion).

Tech Convert