Review Websites

Thread: Review Websites

Tech Wizard

Default Review Websites

Hey guys, I was hoping for a bit of help in finding some decent review websites for gear. I'm fairly new at all this since having a hiatus for 4 or so years after uni when my gear was all very below par. I'm in the market for some new headphones and although I can google "headphone reviews" and find a whole load of them I was wondering if there were some specific sites people would suggest as I've no idea which sites are good or not.

Also if anyone would like to suggest some ideas for headphones to me I'd be very appreciative. I'm looking to spend $200, I've seen the ones on the DJTT store obviously but thought I'd expand my search beyond these two although the AiAiAi TMA-1's look very good and I have seen some decent reviews for them.

I have heard nothing but rave reviews about these:
    ath_m50s_1.jpg

Audio Technica ATHM50s.

Fun fact: Audio Technica is the company that actually makes Allen & Heath's headphones.
    Facebook : Soundcloud : Beatport DJ : Twitter DJ
    My Show: Sunday Nights 00:00 - 02:00 GMT (7pm -9pm EST) on Fokus FM Radio
    My Setup

This is the most complete DJ headphone roundup: http://www.djworx.com/skratchworx/re...hones_2010.php

Since the rebrand from skratchworx to DJWORX, you'll find new ones here: http://djworx.com/category/reviews/headphones/

I added the Behringer HPX6000s this week and have 2 more pairs to add in next week.

DJWORX
    - The very best DJ gear news, reviews and opinion