Best DJ Record Pool?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default Best DJ Record Pool?

What are some good record pools that are not super expensive. I have a free month trial of Promo Only right now, but I can't download stuff from the past which I find really weird and annoying.

What are good record pools that provide a lot of music, remixes, and clean edits - hey you never know) and possibly acapellas.

I use www.mymp3pool.com

It's $19.95USD/month and it's pretty good in terms of availability.

Someone I met told me about this and it only costs $10/month, but I haven't tried it and don't know anything about it.

http://www.8thwondercdpool.com/app/home.php

It says "down for maintenance" and that's what it said back in May when I found out about it so who knows if it's reliable.

Tech Guru

I am pretty happy with http://mp3poolonline.com/ with exception of it lacking dnb.

Anyone have any record pools that feature a good amount of dnb?

Default DJ pool

Quote Originally Posted by tokenasianguy View Post
    Someone I met told me about this and it only costs $10/month, but I haven't tried it and don't know anything about it.

http://www.8thwondercdpool.com/app/home.php

It says "down for maintenance" and that's what it said back in May when I found out about it so who knows if it's reliable.
    try www.urbanheatdjpool.com

Tech Mentor

just go look through websites like dancing astronaut and youtube channels? why pay to have someone pool music for you. Half the fun of djing is personally finding these tracks yourself and being excited to play them and share the energy to the crowd.

I enjoy mp3 pool and promo only... Promo only is fairly pricey though but electronic bundle is respectable

These types of information can be published and translated into many languages to allow distribution of information around...

Tech Mentor

With the mp3pool.com one once you subscribe it there any limits in what you can download past/present etc.??

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Am I missing something.

I'm not a member of an MP3 pool. I get most of my promos from promotion companies but I thought I'd check the ones in this thread.

One of them (Promo Only UK) seemed just for Videos and the search fails.
    The mp3pool.com Store link doesn't work and they bang on about Video as well.
    Also, they have Madonna listed as an 'Emerging Talent'. WTF

mymp3pool looked the best for the price although a few of the 'different' links on here all ended up back at mymp3pool which was odd.

Also, the music on them seems very US centric.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast