MF PRO Special Edition!
    Tech Mentor

Default MF PRO Special Edition!

What does everyone think of the new Special Edition Midi Fighter Professional..?

CLICK HERE if you haven't seen it yet.

Personally, I think it is a little pricey for what it is. I know it's cool too own a piece of DJTT history and what not since I did own a Midi Fighter Classic, but I got over it after a while and traded it for a Trigger Finger which is so much better and can do exactly the same thing plus more...

I mean, if I really wanted to I can just map my Trigger Finger to act exactly how Mad Zach is using the Midi Fighter in his video.

What's your opinion?

EDIT: I suppose the real point of this is having 1 of 50 custom made controllers signed by Mad Zach and Ean Golden themselves, not for the fact of having a controller setup for Ableton and DJTT's Weekly Soundpack.
    Last edited by FILTHZ; 07-02-2012 at 05:20 PM.

looks very cool to me... never really wanted a mfpro but if i had the spare cash i'd get one of these just to have one
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Tech Mentor

they're cool
    DJ Setup: MacBook Pro, TSP 2.5, (2) Stanton STR8-100, Ecler NUO4, Kontrol X1, Kontrol F1, Stanton DJ Pro 2000 headphones, Ortofon Nightclub needles.

it is all about the limited edition making the price so high. i'm a fan of the mf gear, but really don't want or need crossfaders or knobs, love them because i needed buttons to mash.

Tech Convert

price seems quite high but since it's a limited edition and the white
    colored one looks dazzling, I just ordered one
    I just can't wait to get my hands on this beauty
    it's my first midi fighter, hurray!