ikey plus, i kinda need 1, any feedback?

Default ikey plus, i kinda need 1, any feedback?

ye as u can tell by the title im lookin at an ikey to record my sets, prolly in wav or 320 mp3's, so does any1 have any feedback on the use of the ikey plus?

just so u know, i cant use traktor to record as im using 1 otus and 1 xp10 for djin, and there4 have no channels into my laptop that i can use, was considering asio4all and using mic in, but thats mono so its out of question.

so im pretty sold on the ikey + but if any1 has any other suggestions, shoot some ideas
    my music : www.soundcloud.com/themaxive

Traktor 2.5 Audio 6 midifighter classic x1
    vestax PMC-CX
    midifighter pro SUPER KNOB's runnin beatmasher mapping + some other custom stuff

I've never used it . But it must be really idiot proof as some of my dumbest friends use them all the time and have no problems LOL.

hahaha, imba, so r they satisfied with the recording results? (quality vice, cant comment on DJskill as i haven heard them)
    my music : www.soundcloud.com/themaxive

Traktor 2.5 Audio 6 midifighter classic x1
    vestax PMC-CX
    midifighter pro SUPER KNOB's runnin beatmasher mapping + some other custom stuff

The sound quality is pretty good . I usually tell them not to make the level too hot . That way you can go back and bring up the level in what ever program works for you .