Need an Extra Set tracklisting....need help ASAP!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBay View Post
    Yeah, seems to far fetched to be true. And if it is? Then he's fucked himself. Landing a gig at one of the bigger clubs in the city, and not even being able to mix or read a crowd? Good way not to get any more DJ gigs
    didnt fuck up mate .. everything was cool....to be honest 5 Tequila shots did most of the work.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    Hey i just say congratulation and goodluck. Dont listen to anybody that try to put you down..
    You got your chance and dont forget to bring alot of friendS and have fun
    thanks...it was a success
    i dont know whats worse...the fact that i joined this forum to get some help..or people discouraging me

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodless View Post
    EDIT: nvm the bot copied another post i didnt see,

Yeah, find out what they play there, if youve spent months getting this you should surely know whats played in there?

Did you give the promoters mixtapes/etc? just play what your normally play, but i do think youve shot yourself in the foot.

Bedroom DJ with no live skills going into a big club? lol.
    didnt send a mixtape or anything.... the manager knew i was interested in this so he was inclined to give me a shot. He was also willing wo take the risk...dnt know what made him do that

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way mate but i think you may have bitten off more than you can chew. best of luck to you
    yea i think i did that..but i was able to swallow everything successfully & no stomach problems

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    You sure it's a smart idea to go after and take a big club gig if you don't really know what you're doing?

What have you been DJing on until now?
    i have no problems with mixing ....i spend most of my time doing compilations and mash ups

Tech Convert

thanks for the suggestions and doubts but i think i am better off on my own... for some reason i think that you guys (not all) are not acting professional...instead of trying to help you guys are discouraging (too much attitude coz u have done all this and iam a newbie)...thank god i didnt see this last night before my gig..i have my second gig on 13th july ...i'll work on my skills....cheers

Have you really just took a whole page of comments up? I dont get it.

Quote Originally Posted by chaz119 View Post
    thanks for the suggestions and doubts but i think i am better off on my own... for some reason i think that you guys (not all) are not acting professional...instead of trying to help you guys are discouraging
    dude get over it if you think we are not acting professional too bad. this is a forum people are aloud to voice their opinions
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Quote Originally Posted by chaz119 View Post
    for some reason i think that you guys (not all) are not acting professional...instead of trying to help you guys are discouraging (too much attitude coz u have done all this and iam a newbie)
    it's called constructive criticism, we're all new once and those here that have made an input from a professional point of view were doing so to try to prevent you from screwing up and making mistakes that we have all made at some point and i still do make occasionally... christ i know i quite often screw up... but hey, none of us are perfect, you could have damaged a rep that you haven't yet even established... they were trying to help..... i did have more to add but don't want to get branded for life as unprofessional!

if you are going that high, just check out above and beyond, ferry, tydi, armin, orjan, mike shiver, dash berlin, pvd, ost meyer, etc.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast