Need an Extra Set tracklisting....need help ASAP!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tech Wizard

This forum suppose to be forum that support all the dj and give the positive advice not to let each other down.
    It doesnt matter you dj for years or just yesterday, we all same behind the booth.. He got skill juat need some mental support bcoz its his first gig but some ppl just trying to let him down..

Congrats foe ur success gig man. Ppl just jealous that you got and easy way. Bcoz some ppl still cant get a gig even they have the most expensive equipment and the badass skill LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    This forum suppose to be forum that support all the dj and give the positive advice not to let each other down.
    It doesnt matter you dj for years or just yesterday, we all same behind the booth.. He got skill juat need some mental support bcoz its his first gig but some ppl just trying to let him down..

Congrats foe ur success gig man. Ppl just jealous that you got and easy way. Bcoz some ppl still cant get a gig even they have the most expensive equipment and the badass skill LMAO
    What...?
    Quote Originally Posted by teambama View Post
    Check out what paris hilton is doing. You can learn a few things from her. She just started out as well....

I think it's the asking for a complete set/track listing the day before a gig that's a bit unprofessional but that's just my professional opinion. My amateur opinion is totally different though.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Congrats on the successful gig and welcome to DJTT!

I apologize for the negativity, Sounds like you have a decent base of skills, and we all have to start somewhere.

The op did sound a bit noobish, maybe, we do see a fair amount of posts from guys who have only started learning for a few months and are trying to get club gigs long before they're ready. Glad to hear that you were ready for your chance at the club! Now you've popped your gig cherry you should feel much more confident next time.

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234