DJTT Internet Radio: Should it be a thing? - Page 11

View Poll Results: Would you contribute to a DJTT Internet Radio Station?

Voters
162. You may not vote on this poll
  • I want to run the entire thing, starting now.

17 10.49%
  • Hell yes, and I'd be willing to mix on it every week!

118 72.84%
  • I'd listen to it, for sure!

25 15.43%
  • Wouldn't listen/wouldn't contribute/not interested/etc.

2 1.23%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by smittten View Post
    Que es Scouse Bounce? I are from down south.

This...

My YouTube did a little sick in its mouth finding it for you....
    Pioneer CDJ 1000MK3 x 2/Pioneer RMX 1000/Traktor S8/Pioneer HDJ2000s/Pair KRK RP5 G2/MBP 13"/Traktor Scratch Pro/Push/Novation Launchkey 25/Trigger Finger Pro/1.5" iMac :-) http://www.facebook.com/DJThinAir

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by djspacecamp View Post
    In connection with a soon-to-be-published article, I'm curious as to if there's interest in our community to have an semi-official internet radio station. We'd need an incredible volunteer to run it and vet/train/schedule DJs, and we'd of course need a bunch of DJs who would be willing to contribute!

What can we do to make this the way coolest internet radio station ever?
    DJs with experience on internet radio, we're looking to you for advice as well : )
    What would you be charging for it? Or would it be laden with advertisement? These are my determining factors

I mean unless of course you are just going to spring for some insane bandwidth usage out of your own pocket :P

Would love for this thing to exist.
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D

Put a donk on it.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Mentor

It's practically a no-brainer. Of course!
    Countenance - (n). Appearance or expression. (v.) Admit or accept as possible.

would play

Tech Wizard

I'd run it and mix on it!

I think it is abit silly to have only a single person, running it, me and some other guys from here ran a small one of mixlr for abit, and it worked out great. But we didn't have enough djs playing on there. That account is still set up if people want to use it. We also had a schedual going, which I still have the template for and we could use if anybody likes?
    We basically shared the username and password, but we could change the password every week or something so that it doesn't get risky if you know what I mean.

You could even get board members to pledge contributions monthly to help pay for bandwidth.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Mentor

Of course I'd like to contribute! I play mostly Mainroom stuff, I know it's not the favorite genre here, but I'd be ready to make a guest mix at every time!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast