DJTT Internet Radio: Should it be a thing? - Page 12

View Poll Results: Would you contribute to a DJTT Internet Radio Station?

Voters
162. You may not vote on this poll
  • I want to run the entire thing, starting now.

17 10.49%
  • Hell yes, and I'd be willing to mix on it every week!

118 72.84%
  • I'd listen to it, for sure!

25 15.43%
  • Wouldn't listen/wouldn't contribute/not interested/etc.

2 1.23%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

I think the format should similar to how we do things at dice radio. Basically have a playlist running 24/7 and add live shows as things progress. I don't have anything to do with the actual site itself but when i do my show i use BUTT http://butt.sourceforge.net/
    I have the settings and just run an RCA from my mixer into the Audio 6 and we are good to go.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

im down for once a week or more, house and nudisco here!

Tech Mentor

I think it's a great idea, and I'm totally down to play my own show on a regular basis should there be a want or need.

Typical genres: Deep house, techno, nu disco
    Occasional foray into: RnB edits, jazzy stuff, classical hip-hop

Would also gladly promote the show on my blog: PassionateDJ.com

One of my more "clubby" demos:

Tech Convert

I'd be down! This would be sick. Already have had offers to DJ on multiple shows, but this would be fun!
    Want more help with DJing? Then go here now: HowToDJQuickly.com

Tech Mentor

Just realised this thread was actually started a while ago, is the idea being resurrected?
    Countenance - (n). Appearance or expression. (v.) Admit or accept as possible.

Default ready to host the station

Quote Originally Posted by djspacecamp View Post
    In connection with a soon-to-be-published article, I'm curious as to if there's interest in our community to have an semi-official internet radio station. We'd need an incredible volunteer to run it and vet/train/schedule DJs, and we'd of course need a bunch of DJs who would be willing to contribute!

What can we do to make this the way coolest internet radio station ever?
    DJs with experience on internet radio, we're looking to you for advice as well : )
    I already have an online radio station called slickmuse, I run everything schedule training DJ's ETC. I am running the radio server hosting with radionomy which lets me program music to play when there is no DJ playing live.
    www.slickmuse.com

I am willing to turn my station into the DJTechtools radio or partern up. Radionomy covers all my royalties but since not all my DJs send the metadata because they use butt radionomy is cutting their mixes.. I have a domain already and I am ready to go. i have been working on this station since january and I am ready to make it big. I have eight DJ's right now and they are all from different parts of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by slickmuse View Post
    I already have an online radio station called slickmuse, I run everything schedule training DJ's ETC. I am running the radio server hosting with radionomy which lets me program music to play when there is no DJ playing live.
    www.slickmuse.com

I am willing to turn my station into the DJTechtools radio or partern up. Radionomy covers all my royalties but since not all my DJs send the metadata because they use butt radionomy is cutting their mixes.. I have a domain already and I am ready to go. i have been working on this station since january and I am ready to make it big. I have eight DJ's right now and they are all from different parts of the world.
    Yo man, do I know you, im in atlanta too! i must have met you somewhere. I used to play at havana and T & G, but i've been doing a few mobiles lately, the money is way better. lol Im gonna shoot you a link to my soundcloud, i haven't really kept up with it, but I would love to help you out with mixes for your station.

Default Radio Station

Quote Originally Posted by 031999 View Post
    Yo man, do I know you, im in atlanta too! i must have met you somewhere. I used to play at havana and T & G, but i've been doing a few mobiles lately, the money is way better. lol Im gonna shoot you a link to my soundcloud, i haven't really kept up with it, but I would love to help you out with mixes for your station.
    I already ent you a message on soundcloud.. reply to me ASAP Im trying to get a lot of our town DJ's to join since our freaking fm radio stations suck so much..but everybody wants to charge me to play....

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112