DJTT Internet Radio: Should it be a thing? - Page 3

View Poll Results: Would you contribute to a DJTT Internet Radio Station?

Voters
162. You may not vote on this poll
  • I want to run the entire thing, starting now.

17 10.49%
  • Hell yes, and I'd be willing to mix on it every week!

118 72.84%
  • I'd listen to it, for sure!

25 15.43%
  • Wouldn't listen/wouldn't contribute/not interested/etc.

2 1.23%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tech Wizard

I think this is a great idea!

The DJTT online radio station could become one of the biggist in the world, with all the fans, dj's & producers DJTT allready has.
    With once a day/week a big famous dj or producer live, with a set or tutorial or just aan interview.
    And the other days just the live mixes or tutorials of members, not only sound but also video.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    If DJTT starts something up maybe using the official soundcloud group as a source for mixes and then we can add shows as time goes on or something. exciting times!
    And a continuous playlist of pre-listened live mixes, wich members can upload to soundcloud or somewhere else.

So YESS, YESS, YESS, YESS, YESSSSSSSSSS.....

I would like te participate in this idea, in allmost every way!
    If its possible and i can do it i'll help in every way i can!

And don't forget, if this will happen we allready have a head start on all the other online stations...

we have EAN!!!
    2x Technics SL 1210 MK2 | Pioneer DJM-800 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Traktor Kontrol X1 | Traktor Kontrol X1 MK2 | NI Maschine | M-Audio Oxygen 8 V2 | Ableton Live 8 | Komplete 8 Ultimate | Komplete Audio 6 | Audio 10 DJ | Behringer Xenyx 1622 FX | MacBook 2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo | Macbook Pro 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7 www.djjeroenkrieger.com

this sounds like a amazing idea really hope it takes off , would be great to here everyone's different styles in the one place.
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

Yeah, would love to have a weekly show on Friday or Saturday.

Also with proper rosters/timetables, you'd be totally save with all the different genres.

Hey Spacecamp, let me know if you need an A&R / scout for the station.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

I love the idea! And I'm willing to help out with the tech stuff if you need me

id love a monthly spot golden era hiphop/funk/soul/breaks/tablism illness sign my azz up soon as

I don't mean to be the negative one, but (as far as EDM goes) I only like Disco/Funky/Tech/Prog House. I think I would tune out with so many genres on one station. When I am in the mood to workout, cook, cleaning, showering, and pre-going out at night, I want straight groovin' house. When I am feeling crazy I jam trap. When I am entertaining a lady friend and/or Sunday mornings, I want downtempo. That's all. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by loverocket; 07-06-2012 at 07:56 AM.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I'm in for two hours bi-weekly and can help run it.

In my opinion there needs top be at least one live show a day during prime time to make it interesting. The station I've been on for the last few years has a dedicated group of "resident" DJ's that have regularly scheduled shows that air the same time every week. For example I'm on live every other monday 8-10 GMT. When each DJ is done with their show they upload the mix to the play it again server and those mixes are what plays when there's not a live DJ.

In the case of DJTT with a large community I can see a feature mix or two being played once or twice a day from someone who's not a "resident" DJ on the station. These should be submitted mixes that include full track listings and should most probably be vetted by the residents in charge of that genre.

We use www.streamsolutions.co.uk, not sure what's available in the US though.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

I could switch the other week with you in case of the bi-weekly thing and running?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Good idea, count me in for mixing and if any help is needed with running it.. go DJTT!
    www.maxdfunk.com

Gear: S4 mk2, bass guitar, disco ball.

Tech Mentor

I'm proficient with web site design I could help manage/create such an awesome idea. Let me know if I can be of any assistance

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast