Using Novation Launchpad with Kontrol S2
    Tech Student

Default Using Novation Launchpad with Kontrol S2

Is it possible to use the two controllers in one set? I know you can get custom mappings for the Launchpad for Traktor 2 but I would like to use the controller what its made to do: control Ableton. I've heard of ways you can bridge Ableton to Traktor. I don't produce very much so using tracks made in Ableton is not really an option. What I'm really asking is how could I use something like the Launchpad to add a some creativity in my sets?

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by squiffy View Post
    Is it possible to use the two controllers in one set? I know you can get custom mappings for the Launchpad for Traktor 2 but I would like to use the controller what its made to do: control Ableton. I've heard of ways you can bridge Ableton to Traktor. I don't produce very much so using tracks made in Ableton is not really an option. What I'm really asking is how could I use something like the Launchpad to add a some creativity in my sets?
    either use the launchpad with a custom mapping to control other parts of traktor (instant grat mapping, other FX type mapping, whatever you can come up with)

OR

use abelton at the same time as traktor and use midi sync to make abelton sync up to the master midi out on traktor and then use the launchpad for just abelton and it will trigger in sync with traktor