All in one online music store aggregator

Default All in one online music store aggregator

hey all just found this over at DJForums and thought i would share. looks pretty tasty

hey all, have a website i've created in conjunction with Wolfgang Gartner, which just went live about a week ago:

http://www.choicetrax.com

It's an aggregator site for multiple download stores - currently Beatport, Junodownload, Stompy, Traxsource, and Primal. So doing one search here lets you see what's available at all these different stores. You can listen to all the different sound clips, check prices and formats for each store, view and search all the different DJ charts, transfer tracks from our virtual carts to your actual cart on each download store, all from this one site.

I made a short intro/tutorial video which is available on the front page of the site. The video details some of the more advanced features, such as saving your playlist, searching all your favorites in one click, setting up your own saved/favorites searches, etc. If you watch that you should have a good handle on what the site does and how it all works.

Note that the site is in beta so i'm still working out the kinks, and would definitely appreciate feedback on anything about the site, positive or negative. i have some things to clean up and a lot of features i want to add, but my hope is that this will make finding new tracks easier and better for all of us.
    fart.

ooo! :eek:

I will check that out. Thanks!
    http://soundcloud.com/rvltion909

...chasing beats through ghetto streets...