Official mapping for Traktor 2.5 or new firmware ?
    Tech Convert

Default Official mapping for Traktor 2.5 or new firmware ?

Hi All !

My question is simple.. Do Ean Golden or someone else of the TTteam will release an official mapping for the VCI 100 to use it with Traktor 2.5 ? And new firmware ?

Thankks !

Tech Mentor

I would like to know about this as well! I've been preparing to upgrade to 2.5, but I wonder how my vci100 is going to behave in the new software?

Tech Mentor

I bought the sample deck overlay which i bought not too long ago, and then of course the bloody remix decks came out! Using the v4 midi mapping with with pro 2.2 has full functionality of everything more or less inc sample decks, but i did try 2.5 and as far as i could see pretty much everything worked MINUS the ability to load anything at all into the remix decks. I'm kind of hoping some bright spark (either Klaemo or flashflooder or a new kid on the block) might come up with a solution allowing at least partial use of the sample deck functionality of the mapping in pro 2.5, but i'm not holding my breath!! a shame really, as i might as well have not bothered with the overlay change and got an F1... hey ho, shit happens.

Tech Mentor

i couldnt see any need for new firmware, 1.4 is probably more than good enough! but a new mapping for 2.5 modifying the current 4.1 and allowing the remix decks to (at the very least) be used as sample decks would be nice as per my comments above!!
    Last edited by dillinger23; 07-11-2012 at 06:42 PM.