Mad Zach Sound Pack Discussion - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Razzlesnaz View Post
    I think of one year as equaling $120.00 of revenue for DJTT. Is there enough value here for users that only use ableton or just traktor or neither? I mean for $120.00 or 9.99/month there really has to be something that separates the subscription from the free email. I think the mappings + exclusive tutorials + exclusive samples + monthly mix , and maybe some sort of production feedback area so we can get honest advice, help, and criticism to help us grow us DJ's, producers, and find ways for some us the users to make money at this wonderful hobby.
    I agree that for any price there has to be something that sets it apart from the freebies. Offering exclusive tutorials or video how-to's would be enough that I know I would lay out some money for it; especially if I could get a "pack of the month" or something similar for my continued monetary support...just saying

what do you mean about "pack of the month?"
    in the lab while you sleep making dreams that go bleep

soundcloud.com/mad-zach
    follow me @madzach1
    http://www.madzach.com

By pack of the money I mean a month mix that is available to paying subscribers only, as kind of a benefit to paying for the service.

do you mean like a dj mix?
    in the lab while you sleep making dreams that go bleep

soundcloud.com/mad-zach
    follow me @madzach1
    http://www.madzach.com

Quote Originally Posted by ashtonJ02329 View Post
    By pack of the money I mean a month mix that is available to paying subscribers only, as kind of a benefit to paying for the service.
    pack of the money? month mix?
    The NI trio - Traktor Kontrol S4 - Maschine - Komplete - and some more gear...

That would be a shame, especially for the starters who just can't afford it.
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

Quote Originally Posted by DJDoubleYou View Post
    That would be a shame, especially for the starters who just can't afford it.
    If you consider what you have to pay for hand full of tracks 9.99$/month is no robbery I guess...
    And if you really can't afford it you will be able to stick to the free stuff.

*money is Month, sorry got ahead of myself in the reply. I do mean like a special DJ mix. Rocking is right on the money (yes I meant money this time LOL) $9.99 is a very reasonable price for what he could offer for that price. And there is always the option of sticking with the free stuff until you can afford the membership. It's not like he would be taking away from the free, more like he is adding for a cost.

Digging the new pack!! Mad Zach can you post a quick video of you running through some riffs with it. Would love to see some stuff to try to practice.

Quote Originally Posted by crakbot View Post
    Digging the new pack!! Mad Zach can you post a quick video of you running through some riffs with it. Would love to see some stuff to try to practice.
    There was a video link in the newsletter...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast