Mad Zach Sound Pack Discussion - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Sure! Here's a performance video I did with it:

in the lab while you sleep making dreams that go bleep

soundcloud.com/mad-zach
    follow me @madzach1
    http://www.madzach.com

Thanks for posting the video. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by RockingClub View Post
    There was a video link in the newsletter...
    Just saw it, Gmail blocked the images so I didn't see it at first.

I would definitely be happy to see a premium service pack. The quality of the samples coming out of the newsletters is simply astounding. 10 dollars for 4 packs is astounding, especially compared to what you're paying over at beat-port sounds.

As for the pre-built macros/layouts that It also gives me more incentive to just play and explore, as im spending less time screwing about setting up my decks with all the samples, and more just simply using them. I figure that If I spend 20 minutes a week, setting up a sample decks, Beat-Gridding each sample individually (Sometimes the pre-gridded traktor files do weird things and aren't quite in time),splitting them up in a DAW if they don't fit in 2^x size sample slot and exporting them to the remix decks. I'm still fairly new at working with samples so it saves me a fair chunk of time.

In my case, that adds up to like 20 minutes per sample pack, and with 4 a month. I figure 10 bucks is nothing for 80 minutes work, rad samples from both Zach and Ean, and whatever other goodies come from it.

*Edit: Just had a bit of a - I'm an idiot moment. Just realised I didn't have to split up non-standard sized samples, as you release the samples individually too. /facepalm, why I didn't think of that earlier, I have no idea.
    Last edited by rjc; 08-06-2012 at 02:59 AM.

Tech Student

Could anyone PM me or guide me in the right direction as to where I can grab some of the older packages that y'all are reffering to? I would be interested in listening to some of these tunes

we are in the process of making them all available once we launch the new store, hang tight! should be another week or two
    in the lab while you sleep making dreams that go bleep

soundcloud.com/mad-zach
    follow me @madzach1
    http://www.madzach.com

from my point of view offering a DJTT-Premium Membership would be definitely be accteptable. why?

so. i doesnīt depend on how much effort or time mad zach spends to do this packs. it depends on the value that he offers the people, right?! and actually, with the introduction of DJTT-Premium Membership Mr. Zach will ADD!!! and value and not remove an exisiting value... in any way, there will be always people who will be pro or contra. the majority is that what counts! I you would sell a $1000.000 worth treasure map for $100 to a person, some people will complain because itīs to expensive for a sheet of paper, some others will be very gratefull.

spoken for me: i will be the first one signing in. i signup up at this forum about two months ago, and i donīt know how many times happy DJTT members wrote... "hey, djtt team, doesnīt mather what you are paying this guy (in this case Mr. Zach) pay him the double. If one day i would meet Mad Zach in a bar, i would love to buy him a beer and burger w/french fries.

Another point to mention is, that hopefully mad zach gets encouraged to keep on doing, what he loves to do and sharing with the world..

Donīt get me wrong folks. Iīm not a rich guy. Actually i just lost my job couple weeks ago and have to sell some studio gear to pay the bills...

(...uh... dii i just wrote that?!... must have been something to do with the coffee
    MacBookPro 13" i7, OSX 10.9, Traktor Pro 2.6.5, Ableton 9, monome gs128, Army of midifighters, OP-1, Octatrack, iPad

just marking this post. interested
    2x Technics SL-12000 mk2 / 2x Numark HDX
    Kontrol Z2 / Ecler Nuo 3 / Custom Vestax 07Pro 25th Anniversary, Blue Led's & integrated Audio 6 / Numark DXM06 w/innofader
    Novation Dicer / NI Maschine / Kontrol X1 / F1
    TSP2

grrrrr im well pissed off.... i went to sort some files on my laptop (including my mad zachs) and i lost half of em now grrrrr i could just slap myself with a cinder block for being so stupid
    http://www.soundcloud.com/durtyjerzy609 Numark TTX1's, Rane TTM57SL, SSL, Novation Dicers, Abelton Live 8, Akai APC 20, Akai MPD18, Alesis M1 520's
    I'm all that and then some, tall dark and handsome

Why not just go back through your emails and download them again? The links are still active

Edit: Err... wait they aren't. Sorry My ignorance :\ that sucks duder

Quote Originally Posted by mad zach View Post
    we are in the process of making them all available once we launch the new store, hang tight! Should be another week or two
    i need this soooooon ! ! ! ! ! !
    http://www.soundcloud.com/durtyjerzy609 Numark TTX1's, Rane TTM57SL, SSL, Novation Dicers, Abelton Live 8, Akai APC 20, Akai MPD18, Alesis M1 520's
    I'm all that and then some, tall dark and handsome

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast