Mad Zach Sound Pack Discussion - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

$10 a month for just the sound pack itself should be a no-brainer, not to mention all the extras that they're including. That's UBER cheap. I'm down for the premium package, just let me know when to sign up And thanks to Zach and all of DJTT for doing a great job of constantly keeping us busy and informed with dope tips, tutorials, soundpacks, freebies, and all the other stuff you guys do!
    DJ Setup: Serato DJ/(2) Vestax V7/Ecler Nuo 2.0// Production Setup: Logic Pro 9/M-Audio i-Control/M-Audio Keystation Mini 32/NI Audio 2 DJ/13" 2.3GHz MBP 500GB HD OSX Lion/AIAIAI TMA-1/Roland TR-707//

Also really want these packs - did anyone find a solution?

you'll be able to pick them up next week in the store I'll post here to remind everybody
    Last edited by Mad Zach; 09-12-2012 at 05:58 PM. Reason: incomplete
    in the lab while you sleep making dreams that go bleep

soundcloud.com/mad-zach
    follow me @madzach1
    http://www.madzach.com

Tech Wizard

So I totally get and agree with you needing to make a buck on your work, but I personally joined DJTT from a link on this post http://www.djtechtools.com/2012/09/0...controllerism/ which said "join here and get this sound pack plus others sent each week"..

I really wanted to play with that sound pack and that vid to learn a bit.. but I did not get that pak, I got 20 (also a cool pack, thank you!) - so a bit of misleading advertising?

I would suggest either the links be removed from old articles if those packs arent going to be available, or find some way to make sure new members get access to any pack that the link may come from.

Hey, sorry my first post here is a bit of complaint - DJTT seems like a pretty cool little outfit and I am looking forward to learning lots here!

hey good point, sorry about that I didn't think about the fact that after its first week those links would be misleading, shoot me a private message and I'll get you sorted out

soundcloud.com/mad-zach
    follow me @madzach1

Hey DJTT and Mad Zach,
    I was wondering if you still had the Midi Fighter 3D Contest Rack released back in March to promote the Midi Fighter 3D. If you could, I would like to know if I could pick it up from one of you guys.
    THX A LOT!
    REM1XER (Gabe)

Tech Student

umm zach i still not able to download the sound packs..

you have no idea, lol there have been many many snafu's in getting this new store launched. Its out of my hands but... according to word "on the street" it should be up next week. We'll see. hang in there!

soundcloud.com/mad-zach
    follow me @madzach1

Tech Student

That's perfect , thanks for the quick reply.. i will be waiting

Can someone tell me if these sound packs are royalty free?

Much appreciated

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast