Sound Card Advice: To go with VCI 100, traktor and macbook

Default Sound Card Advice: To go with VCI 100, traktor and macbook

Above set up, I stupidly bought a Behringer UCA202 thinking it would do the job so I could have output to the speakers and an output to my headphones to cue the next track but I have been informed it can't do that job *duh*

So what are your suggestions for a cheap sound card that can fulfil my needs?

this one is inexpensive: http://www.amazon.com/Numark-DJ-Mult...ref=pd_cp_MI_0

I used it a few years ago and it has a microphone input too.

>

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by loverocket View Post
    I completely agree. I have the same setup as you (VCI100, Traktor, macbook) + the dj i/o, and for what I do (house parties and sometimes the tiny dance hall on campus) its all you need. Unless you're performing at larger venues, e.g. clubs or loud bars, you should be good.
    VCI-100se (FW1.4 upgrades soon), DJ I/O, White MacBook, TP 2, Ableton Live 7

You got powered speakers?

Id say audio 2
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

+1 on the audio 2.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Yeh that really is the toss up by the sounds of it, audio 2 for £80 OR THE DJIO for £70. Im guessing the audio 2 is worth the extra ten quid over the djio?

Got M-Audio AV-40's just now yeh.