New VOXOA M70 VDJ/TRAKTOR mixer worth taking a look at! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tech Guru

Other than their turntables, are there any other "high quality" products they put out?

And as far as I know, they don't manufacture gear for the big DJ brands like Denon, Pioneer, A+H, NI etc.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

They manufacture gear for reloop, stanton and dj tech.. all of their newer generations of controllers are of a very high quality. I don't know why you have grouped N.I. in with Denon, Pioneer and Allen & Heath. I would put NI's gear well below hanpin's products, only above the mixtrack and other cheap plastic controllers.
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Tech Guru

They are still a big brand that does not use Hanpin, I did originally word it as "high-end" but changed it to include NI.

Are they making the Terminal Mix controllers for Reloop then? I can't think of any other high quality products they might be manufacturing.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

IMO they are a dj company through opportunity not history so no their not in the league of vestax, numark/akai and the others I mentioned, but they still make damn fine products now, although their first generation of gear is pretty bad. Some of the current generation is

reloop TM2/4, contour, Jockey 3
    stanton djc4 OEM of the C50
    DJ Tech Dragon Two
    VOXOA C50/60
    ZOMO MC-1000
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Tech Guru

IMO they are a dj company through opportunity not history so no their not in the league of vestax, numark/akai and the others I mentioned, but they still make damn fine products now, although their first generation of gear is pretty bad.
    They have TONS of history making DJ gear, including products for the brands you mentioned. 3 or 4 factories make 80% of ALL of the DJ gear you're likely to run across.

so i'm gonna have to resurrect (sorry) because i gotta ask, has anyone ever gotten their hands on one of these? i am just seeing it now..lol

And how can i get one??? hell i'm sure if we needed to buy in bulk, there's plenty of people who would want to get in on this.

Default resurrecting as i need parts

I've had a voxoa c60 for a long time now. I love it.
    But i've worn mine out.
    Has anyone got one they don't want anymore, for parts?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234