your dj name - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: your dj name

Quote Originally Posted by Otacon View Post
    I've been playing with Cosmosis (Cosmos + Osmosis) I love space and its just fun to say though probably alittle on the nerdy side. Better than Dr. Globotniq which is what I went by originally. (+1 if you can guess the reference.)
    Why not Osmosis Jones ?

Yeaaa Bwoi

And I went with Trifecta.

First name + Derek Last Name + Czerwonka (facebook my shit yo!) + favorite number 27 = Dwonka27

but after reading the article i thought of a deadmau5 style name and rather the 27 be at the end of my name as a number use the

27 (as a D ) and just be 27wonka any thoughts on this quick creation?

Quote Originally Posted by MyUsername View Post
    Why not Cosmosis Jones ?

Yeaaa Bwoi

And I went with Trifecta.
    fixed it for ya

actually cosmosis jones doesn't sound half bad.....
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

Quote Originally Posted by Dwonka27 View Post
    First name + Derek Last Name + Czerwonka (facebook my shit yo!) + favorite number 27 = Dwonka27

but after reading the article i thought of a deadmau5 style name and rather the 27 be at the end of my name as a number use the

27 (as a D ) and just be 27wonka any thoughts on this quick creation?
    To be blunt I am I no fan of numbers.

I do know this guy and he calls himself District 49 and that sounds okay, not great, okay. IMO

But you know something with the number 27 will always look like a youtube username to me, people will assume it's rather random. And I also don't see why your favorite number should be included in your name.

I like the sound of Wonka or Dwonka, but hey if you like it have it your way man.

And now that I gave some harsh critique I'll put my own name, Trifecta, also up for criticism.

Take it man and due to the article u have my "legal approval" so if u become some superbig trance/electro/whateveryourstyleis dj i cant sue u all is love in DJTECHTOOLS/FORUM and for the record i think Cosmosis Jones is a pretty legit name myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Grifff View Post
    My own name
    This.

Most of my favorite DJs when I was young used their real names (or pseudonyms that sounded like real names), so that's what I did as well.
    Facebook : Soundcloud : Beatport DJ : Twitter DJ
    My Show: Sunday Nights 00:00 - 02:00 GMT (7pm -9pm EST) on Fokus FM Radio
    My Setup

Take it man and due to the article u have my "legal approval" so if u become some superbig trance/electro/whateveryourstyleis dj i cant sue u all is love in DJTECHTOOLS/FORUM and for the record i think Cosmosis Jones is a pretty legit name myself.
    No no no, I think you misunderstood me. I said that I liked the sound of your name without the number more but that in the end is up to you to decide. I didn't say that I wanted to use it myself.

Or did I just misunderstood your last post ?

Quote Originally Posted by MyUsername View Post
    To be blunt I am I no fan of numbers.

I do know this guy and he calls himself District 49 and that sounds okay, not great, okay. IMO

But you know something with the number 27 will always look like a youtube username to me, people will assume it's rather random. And I also don't see why your favorite number should be included in your name.

I like the sound of Wonka or Dwonka, but hey if you like it have it your way man.

And now that I gave some harsh critique I'll put my own name, Trifecta, also up for criticism.
    Well thats why i came up with the second name about 20 minutes ago when readin the article it would sound like Dwonka but would look like 27wonka so i wouldnt have the kinda smashy 27 at the end that doesnt really flo but i could still incorperate the 27 since together it looks like a D. Feed back was apprecaited btw

and i read your name a couple days ago in another dj name article which u listed previous artist like your style and it fit right in.. plus your logo could be some triangle on triangle on triangle or so on and so forth as long as its not taken yet i like it plus it sounds pretty legit imo

and i read your name a couple days ago in another dj name article which u listed previous artist like your style and it fit right in.. plus your logo could be some triangle on triangle on triangle or so on and so forth as long as its not taken yet i like it plus it sounds pretty legit imo
    Haha, you read my mind, that is exactly the kind of logo I had in mind, it's called a Triforce.
    I am no Zelda fan tho

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast