Midi Fighter 3D Remix Deck Firmware BETA - Page 4
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gonekrazy3000 View Post
    dont necessarily need rgb feedback on them.....

how would this even be possible with a one color LED?
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

Hey Saurus,

This is likely to be the case - ie you can assign HID functions to the top four arcade buttons in four banks mode, however that is limited in that it only allows you to acces 12/16 samples in each page.

Tech Mentor

This is likely to be the case - ie you can assign HID functions to the top four arcade buttons in four banks mode, however that is limited in that it only allows you to acces 12/16 samples in each page.
    to me as a classic owner that seams like a brilliant idea to allow the pages as in total the 4 pages of 12 samples provides more or less full slot access

Quote Originally Posted by guywithknife View Post
    Can someone post a screenshot? I really want to see, but won't be able to try it myself until the weekend

here ya go

Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

also

Last edited by Jester; 07-11-2012 at 04:47 AM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by stoked View Post
    OK, I have tried and tried and tried, but cannot get this to work for me. Let me explain the issue.

- Midi Fighter 3D, check
    - Downloaded new MF utility, check
    - Installed new Remix Deck firmware, check
    - Launched Traktor (version 2.5), check
    - Made sure both deck A & B were set to remix decks, check.
    - Tested the HID side button on the MF3D, bank lights dim, check.

Then, after all that, there is no "cursor" change to indicate which deck I want to assign the MF3D to. It would be nice if the PDF showed what this is supposed to look like. I'm assuming the cursor on the screen for Traktor should change, but maybe it should be some blinkering light on the MF3D. The point is, I have no idea how to make the "cursor selector thingy" show up or even what it should look like if it does show up. Currently, my traktor shows up the same as always, with no special cursor thingy anywhere. As a result, no Remixing for me

I have even gone so far as to remove the MF3D flashflooder DeckGratMotion mapping to make sure it wasn't conflicting with the HID thingy. So, I'm kinda stumped. I hope the mistake I'm making isn't too stupid!!!

Any help???

Stoked!
    same problem here Michael
    and the deckalize mapping is mess up too. I can control only deck a though

Banned

Wait, the videos makes it seem like you can toggle on and off this remix deck mode with the "HID toggle". Is this correct? Could I say, set one rectangular button to toggle on the HID remix deck mode, and the other three to toggle modifiers, to control other decks?

MY goal here is to buy two MFD3's to control four decks, one of which being a remix deck, and the other three being track decks. I was planning on using bank mode for this, but this recent development says i can't do that. Will I be able to accomplish this goal using the HID switch?

I think there's going to be a whole lot of call from the community to control both track decks and remix decks on the same arcade buttons...

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

Saurus,

This is exactly how it works already, you can load Flashflooders mapping at the same time and by pressing the HID toggle switch between MIDI mode where it will work just like a standard MF3D, and HID Remix Deck control.

You can then also enable MIDI on arcade in HID mode, so when you push an arcade button it will send MIDI and HID at the same time. You could for example use this to trigger and effect which switches on as you trigger a sample and lasts for as long as you hold the button.

Tech Convert

well my mf3d isnt being recognized by the midifighter utility. i followed the installation steps and everything went fine with the firmware installation etc, fired up traktor but noticed that nothing was happening (could not get the cursor to appear), so i switched all decks to remix sets and closed traktor and went to open the midifighter utility to change it to four banks disabled hold mode to see if that would make it work, but the mf3d is no longer detected by the utility. i have reboot my computer three times and used a different usb port and it still cannot be detected. the mf3d lights up when plugged in, and the buttons light up when pressed but there is a significant amount of lag between the button light and pressing the button. not sure how to get out of this mess and get back to using my mf3d!

Tech Convert

well its not bricked, i got it working back in standard mode, not remix deck mode. i plugged it into my macbook and it recognized it and i set it back to standard mode, and now it works the way it used to on my desktop pc again. but if i set it to remix deck mode it wont be detected at all. i think the new driver that gets installed when switching it to remix deck mode makes it so the mf3d isnt detected. im running windows 7.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast