Midi Fighter 3D Remix Deck Firmware BETA - Page 7
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Tech Convert

@oriyoung

I think that the main problem I was having was not installing the F1 drivers. Not, based on the fact that I was rebooting and re-installing traktor like crazy, I can't guarantee exactly what did it, but here's what I think. . . . At one point, I went into the Traktor device control thingy and selected the F1. I'm on the mac and the application was inside the Native Instruments folder. It was kind of a shot in the dark, but I think that's what did it. By telling traktor that I had an F1, it basically saw the mf3d as a F1. . .I think. . .

Wish I hadn't been so frustrated when I was dealing with this and had more clear info for you. ..

Stoked!

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by stoked View Post
    @oriyoung

I think that the main problem I was having was not installing the F1 drivers. Not, based on the fact that I was rebooting and re-installing traktor like crazy, I can't guarantee exactly what did it, but here's what I think. . . . At one point, I went into the Traktor device control thingy and selected the F1. I'm on the mac and the application was inside the Native Instruments folder. It was kind of a shot in the dark, but I think that's what did it. By telling traktor that I had an F1, it basically saw the mf3d as a F1. . .I think. . .

Wish I hadn't been so frustrated when I was dealing with this and had more clear info for you. ..

Stoked!
    is it in controller editor?

Tech Mentor

Finally got it work thanks to @Stoked and @Midifidler
    I just download a new controller editor from NI website install, open select f1 and close it. Then run traktor. Boom! it's work!

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

I can now reproduce the issue some people experience with windows where the MF3D is no longer recognized by the utility.
    I am working on a solution.

Tech Convert

@midifidler

OK, so I can now get "bank stop" to work. And, of course, the problem was me not knowing how it was intended to work. With the mapping the comes with the remix hid firmware download, bank stop is assigned to the right side button 3. When you click that, then click one of the bank buttons, the bank stops. Hoorah!!!!

Now the bad news. ... When I assign the same side button to "bank mute" and use the it in exactly the same way, I get no result. Again, if I switch the function back to "bank stop", banks function as expected and that particular remix bank stops. But, again, bank mute does NOT work.

Any clues???

Stoked!!!

Hey Michael,

Great work on this new firmware. I've been playing around just a little with my MF3d and the Mix Deck controls and they are all working good for me. Took me a bit to find the "switch" to get the MF3d into Mix Deck mode (I am just starting with a MBP), but once I did, killer!

Thanks for this DJTT and Michael!

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

Tech Student

Hey Guys, new to DJTT and new to the MF3D, I tried everything the videos and these tread suggests, but I cant get the effects on the remix decks to work while pressing the sample button, also the lights are not working like on Ean's video, is that going to be a different mapping, or is it supposed to do that with the current one?. The other thing, I can not make the samples to stop, I tried holding on the 3rd side button, and pressing/releasing and the sample keeps on playing, the only way is keeping the third button pressed and pushing on the top button on the row I want to stop. Everything else works, outside the HID mode, I am using the Instant Gratification mapping and it works very good, just need to practice a lot to get everything on time. Thanks.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by eruelas View Post
    Hey Guys, new to DJTT and new to the MF3D, I tried everything the videos and these tread suggests, but I cant get the effects on the remix decks to work while pressing the sample button, also the lights are not working like on Ean's video, is that going to be a different mapping, or is it supposed to do that with the current one?. The other thing, I can not make the samples to stop, I tried holding on the 3rd side button, and pressing/releasing and the sample keeps on playing, the only way is keeping the third button pressed and pushing on the top button on the row I want to stop. Everything else works, outside the HID mode, I am using the Instant Gratification mapping and it works very good, just need to practice a lot to get everything on time. Thanks.

cant get the effects on the remix decks to work while pressing the sample button
    I'm not sure what you mean when you say "while pressing the sample button". Do you mean turning fx on/off on a sample slot?

also the lights are not working like on Ean's video
    That's a special mapping that hasn't been released yet.

I can not make the samples to stop
    That didn't seem to work for me either. The only way I could get a sample to stop playing was to press and hold the 3rd button on the left side and then press the bank button above the sample you want to stop playing, not the sample button. It also works to press a button that corresponds to an empty slot on the row of samples you want to stop playing.
    Last edited by schmerg; 07-22-2012 at 11:17 AM.

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by oriyong View Post
    MY MF3D is fail to flash firmware and the forth bank button is keep flashing. It seems like the utility cannt see my MF3D now. what should i do?
    Same happen to me ... did you resolved it ?

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by flager View Post
    Same happen to me ... did you resolved it ?
    yeb i did get resolve it. First of all my problem while flashing mf3d is my usb hub. I connected my mf3d through powered usb hub and that what make it failed to flash. After that, I changed to put my mf3d directly to my macbook pro and then use the file that midifidler will give it to you to import it to mf3d again via mf utility. Hope this help you man

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast