Eans Jam On It mapping and Traktor 2.6

Default Eans Jam On It mapping and Traktor 2.6

hey guys i am trying to find a definitive answer to this, cause all i have come across is varied responses …is Eans jam on it mapping version 0.2.0 working on Traktor 2.6, i tried it with both the new firmware and the legacy firmware as described in the download, though all the effects work, the problem is in the remix decks, you can only fire samples and nothing else, the shift, or side buttons and nothing else works i hid mode ..
    any help on this would be appreciated

P.S, this is for the 3D

Dario

Tech Wizard

Same problem, which is a shame as i love the effect mapping on this and would love it if the remix deck part worked correctly

Tech Wizard

Managed to get it working, you need to go into the MF Utility and assign the HID mode fuctions to the side and bank buttons. Mine now works as it should

Ok so installed the new 0.3 version of this and ran into a few problems as stated below.
    Installed this mapping yesterday and got pretty much everything working, what i found was that the Toggle to HD mode was on right side button 3 and was conflicting with the load effects 2 which is on the same button , easily fixed this by setting it up in the md3d utility, so then worked fine i also found the Bank buttons did not mute in remix deck slots mode, again this sorted easily enough with the utility settings.However i came into problems with the deck up and deck down side buttons, they seem to act as a shift button for a spit second and i can't figure out there purpose, also the left side 3 shift button does its purpose however when i try the to engage key lock or effects or monitor nothing happens, besides that everything else seems to be working fine, anyone able to help on those few issues i am having would be greatly appreciated , been waiting along time for this mapping to get an update.What i did do in the meantime is run the midi fighter in standard mode loosing HD and remix deck functions, though keeping all the effects with the sparks now enabled when pressing buttons which lifted my spirits a little.

anyone know a work around for this ...

DJTT Mapping Psycho

The latest 0.3 update requires importing the included .mfs file into the MF utility in order to get things working like it should.
    There are some significant changes between the old utility settings and this refreshed one.

is there a trick to getting the remix decks working the same time as the effects?