Midi Fighter 3D Remix Deck Firmware BETA - Page 8
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    Tech Student

All right so i have to wait for Midifidler to send me the file ? how did you contact him ? But can you upload the file even if the MF Utility doestnt recognize your MF3d ?

Regards

Tech Wizard

Do you think it's better to buy a F1 or MFPro?

It depends on what you want. If you want full Mix Deck control and integration, you'll want the F1. The F1 is just simply made for the Mix Decks and nothing compares to it at this point for total Mix Deck integration and control. If you want more of a "performance" instrument, with the ability to have a bit more or rather different creative freedom, you'll want the MF3d. It's a tough choice.

As fate would have it, I have one of both and love them both too.

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

Tech Student

DOnt you have that file Around ? the waiting is Killing me here and my MF3d Still Bricked and im crying a river here.

Thanks

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

Hi Flager - Did your problem get solved yet? If not send me a PM and Ill help you out.

Tech Student

Yep we solved with Mike on the ticket system. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oriyong View Post
    I just download a new controller editor from NI website install, open select f1 and close it. Then run traktor. Boom! it's work!
    it is helped me too

Tech Student

Evening, I bricked my MF3d.

I am using OSx 10.8 and was using a usb hub at the time. All I have is the 4 bank flashing now and the utility won't recognize or crashes if I try to force a firmware.

Help?

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

Hi dubyabee2, please log a support ticket, they can help you get it back to life.

Tech Student

Hi guys first up I would like to say thanks for all the awesome work you do and I love my mf3d, but since i updated the firmware so it can be used with the remix decks I've got a few problems. Firstly in HID mode the bank stop button doesn't work and none of the motion controls work. When in midi mode my left and right motions do not work properly I get nothing when I engage the right hand bank and when engaging the left hand bank it starts at 50%, when I tilt left it goes to 0 and I tilt right it goes to 100. I have reinstalled all the mapping and and firmware and it is still there. When I reinstall the old firmware its all back normal. Can you please help?

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast