I'm throwing a rave on August 24th in Worcester, MA

Default I'm throwing a rave on August 24th in Worcester, MA

I just want to start this out by giving a big THANK YOU to all of the helpful members on this forum. I've been a poster for about two years and I have to say this website has been one of the biggest helps for helping me develop my dj skills. Everything from the Ean Golden Tutorial videos, to gear advice, to the awesome music suggestion threads...It's all helped me so much in my DJ'ing career!

I've had a few gigs around the New England area and I'm now embarking on a big project...I'm throwing my own rave! I already have the DJ's, venue, sound, lights, and equipment booked. The facebook page is made, and flyers are soon to come. I'd love some of the DJTT community to try and make it out! It will be a very spiritually themed event with the following genres: Techno, tech house, dnb, jungle, trance, electroswing. It's a very oldschool rave vibe. I'd love to see some of you in person, especially if we've had discussions together on the forums here! The event page is right here: https://www.facebook.com/events/429236343783238/

Thanks again!

Love And peace,
    Krytical

looks alot more legit than mine but then again mine is going to be in a fairly small venue in illinois that im paying out of pocket for to test the waters of the EDM festival thing in southern illinois next to cows, cornfields, and coolers full of beer. best of luck man..

Dwonka27

I'm paying out of pocket for the venue as well. It's costing me a pretty penny but i have a lot of influential people helping me promote so I expect 500-700 people.

Tech Guru

Thats in my hood. Best of luck

Hadn't realized you were a member on here too bruv, but that makes me even happier to be a part of it all. (Big C Bassline on the flyer there :P )

It's going to be such a good time, and 100% with the love and support for this forum too Would never have made any headway myself if it hadn't been for this place a few years back, and even now.

It would be super cool to have some local DJTT heads come out though, that would be pretty amazing. We all seem to hit different spots in the scene up here. I know there's more than a few people up in the NY / New England area and it would be really neat to actually have a meet or some such thing.

But this should be a great event. The venue is pretty prime too, and easy to get to off the highway and very centrally located.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter