Why are my previously analyzed files missing "Transients"?

Default Why are my previously analyzed files missing "Transients"?

And making me re-analyze to re-tap correct BPM on those that are off. Very frustrating. I believe it may have something to do with "Read Only" attributes being re-applied to the files that are stored on my external hard drive. Does this have something to do with 2.5? It does appear to only be happening on the machine I have 2.5 installed on.
    Technics MK2 + Maschine MK1 + Kontrol F1 + Kontrol S4 + Kontrol F1 + Mikro MK1 + Technics MK2
    Ortofon Digitrack/Scratch S/Nightclub S/DJ S + Slow Roasted SuperSeal + EV 112P x 2 w/ ZXA1-Sub
    *PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT PURCHASING QSC, YAMAHA, or EV LOUDSPEAKERS*

PC or Mac?
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

PC
    Technics MK2 + Maschine MK1 + Kontrol F1 + Kontrol S4 + Kontrol F1 + Mikro MK1 + Technics MK2
    Ortofon Digitrack/Scratch S/Nightclub S/DJ S + Slow Roasted SuperSeal + EV 112P x 2 w/ ZXA1-Sub

It's got to be that the files are on an external hard drive and when I swap it from my laptop to my "studio" computer it automatically reverts the folders/files to "read only". If I were to analyze after un-checking "read only" it should write transient information to that file, then I need to get in the habit of un-checking it every time as any corrections I make (beat-taps, cue points, etc.) will then be able to be stored to my files on the external hard drive correct?

I know when I've imported libraries it asks where to get the information from, and I'm sure I've selected "from file" every time. Looks like yet another Library reset coming :/

Playlists and Libraries cannot be exported from 2.5 to 2.1.2 in NI's native format. However .XML lists will go. I've been prepping set lists on my "studio" machine and exporting playlist and files to laptop to ensure as little use of playing of the external drive as possible. I still have it hooked up to browse my extensive iTune's library and import files as need be, however they are then stored in collection to be played off external drive.

I have created a Traktor folder on both machines in the c:/users/ directory and plan on mirroring and storing "hot" folders and loosies in the file so when I go to 2.5 on both machines and do said library reset I will be able to export them from one machine to the other with the file path being the same.