Please Help With A Walk through on how to broadcast with Traktor & Listen2MyRadio
    Tech Mentor

Default Please Help With A Walk through on how to broadcast with Traktor & Listen2MyRadio

I've searched all over the internet to no avail. I Seriously want to start broadcasting and dj mixing live over the web, but i've tried three separate times to setup a broadcast by it never works. EVERY time I download Icecast and go to change the passwords and admin passwords from "hackme" to something else it will never work either. If someone would be so kind and give me a detailed stepbystep of how I would go about broadcasting with traktor to listen2myradio??

My Setup is:

Traktor Pro 2
    Kontrol S4 > Hooked up to some speakers (only hooked up to my computer by USB cable)
    Desktop Computer

Tech Mentor

bump please help!!!!

Tech Mentor

bump please???

Get up to speed how to set up SHOUTcast or ICEcast. Internet searches are your friends.

PS: Flash player or Windows Media Player, sheesh...

Tech Mentor

I've tried NUMEROUS Times to get icecast working with traktor it will not work and I don't understand why. The internet has proved useless as i've tried that over 1000s times to make searches, yet nothing comes up. What I need is someone who's done this to give me a walk through. Shoutcast also doesnt work with traktor.