xone k2 issues

Thread: xone k2 issues

Default xone k2 issues

Been having some trouble with my new k2. Whenever I go to set it as the audio device in Traktor...things don't seem to be working. Can't get anything to play, and I can only select Output 1 and Output 2 in the output selection settings (Output 3 and Output 4 don't even show up). The correct drivers are installed (64 bit windows 7), and when I run the analyser, I'm not getting any sound during the headphone output test and the RCA test doesn't even show up in the analyzer unless I DON'T have any RCA cables hooked up to the k2. Anyone have any clue what's going on?
    2 x CDJ 850 | Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53's | A&H Xone K2 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol F1 | DJM 900nxs

bump, still trying to get this thing working properly
    2 x CDJ 850 | Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53's | A&H Xone K2 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol F1 | DJM 900nxs

A new development...when using the K2 as a sound card for just playing music in Windows and the like (set it as the default audio device) it works just fine. No clue what's going on still...but I guess it's a Traktor problem?

make sure to also install the asio driver/software that came with the disk and set the xone:k2 asio driver as soundcard in traktor.
    you can only use all the 8-outs when you have this installed on windows.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by felixlebon View Post
    make sure to also install the asio driver/software that came with the disk and set the xone:k2 asio driver as soundcard in traktor.
    you can only use all the 8-outs when you have this installed on windows.
    and be sure to update to the latest firmware

You also have to choose what soundcard you want to use in traktors settings. Not just the generic windows soundcard.

I've done all of this stuff :/

Tech Guru

Try to check if your interface is not beign used by windows, I think you can't have your interface to output windows sounds together with traktor sounds....

Also try to change the buffer settings to a higher value.

I dunno what else could you do. Have you tried to test the k2 on other Windows PC or Notebook with traktor?

Did anyone find a fix? About to dump mine. 28ms latency is about where my internal soundcard is.
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

Tested it on my sister's MacBook and it worked fine there so :/