Ableton Live User Interview: Ander (aka the most amazing ableton controller ever)

Default Ableton Live User Interview: Ander (aka the most amazing ableton controller ever)

Check out this interview with Ander where he takes you through his custom Ableton Live controller. Its an amazing piece of equipment.
    Facebook : Soundcloud : Beatport DJ : Twitter DJ
    My Show: Sunday Nights 00:00 - 02:00 GMT (7pm -9pm EST) on Fokus FM Radio
    My Setup

That is a pretty piece of gear, I almost went into led over load!

maximum blinkenlights

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Greenpeace are up in arms about the power apples' datacenter is going to us .... what the hell would they make of this? you could probably power a small village off its PSU !

But that is simply THE most intuitive, well designed and best looking controller for any software I've ever seen bar none.

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post

But that is simply THE most intuitive, well designed and best looking controller for any software I've ever seen bar none.
    I wouldn't go that far as to call it intuitive or anything. Looks pretty confusing to use and figure out what is what at a glance to be honest.

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    I wouldn't go that far as to call it intuitive or anything. Looks pretty confusing to use and figure out what is what at a glance to be honest.
    From what he was saying everything on the board is defined by color which has been pre-orgainized in advance.. essentially you could play on it without ever even glancing at The Ableton Screen to know what will do what or what is already doing what.

Goddam he's seriously freaking organized.

It would be just beautiful if Bitwig/Ableton allowed Automatic RGB values for clip colors be sent to midi controllers, no doubt we'd see an updated APC.