Something new to my shows ???
    Tech Mentor

Default Something new to my shows ???

Hey everyone i was thinking about this idea i had but not sure if it is a waste of my time and money ??? i am looking into investing or building my own C02 gun like they have at LIV in miami ??? if anyone has links where to purchase a gun like this or even a link to build a gun like this please post away and also please post your opinions ?? Thank you

In this video A-Trax is holding exactly what i want to purchase or build for my shows

Tech Mentor

20 views and no replies come on people !!!!

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by djmikeD View Post
    20 views and no replies come on people !!!!
    There is a video on youtube on making a CO2 cannon, not sure if that is what you are looking for. I'm a little leery about posting it right to the forum, the guy uses garden hose (although we researched it and most garden hose is rated between 150 to 300 psi.). If you find the video and go with that design, maybe consider a check valve on the outlet of the tank just for safety's sake if nothing else.

Edit: To add to my reasons for not posting the video. A hose fitting failing at 200 psi would easily have enough force to harm someone, I've worked in the oil and gas industry, I've seen the dangers of fittings failing at high pressure.