HELP - BCD3000 + Traktor Pro 2.5 Problems

Default HELP - BCD3000 + Traktor Pro 2.5 Problems

Hello. I have a BIG problem with my new BCD3000 controller.

The problem is when i'm playing a music, the sound sometimes stutters, making clicks, like a little pause. specially when I load a track in the other deck. I looked at the forums on this problem but I could not find a solution. My computer is running at 40 % of its capacity but the clicks won't go away.

- Ive tried changing the Latency in BCD control panel. The problem remains even with my latency at the highest value.

- Ive closed every program that was running.

- Ive also updated my BIOS, Chipset and Graphic Card drivers.

- I use the newest BCD3000 driver in Traktor Pro 2 on BCD Asio mode.

- I installed the Latency Mon Software and found out that the highest value in my NVIDIA driver reached 1.5, in other words, this seems to be the problem, but I have no idea how to fix it. I can't disable my Graphic Card.

My configuration:
    PC Desktop
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2HP
    AMD Phenom Triple Core x2.30GHz
    4Gb RAM DDR2
    Graphic card: GE Force GT 220
    Win 7 64 bit

...Sorry for my English and pleeeease help me.

Tech Guru

There used to be a major issue with nvidia's power saving ("PowerMizer") that would cause massive DPC spikes. I don't believe that it is in the newer drivers, but you can search for "Powermizer Switch.rar" and grab the utility and give it a try.

Have you updated your nvidia drivers to the latest from the nvidia website (and not your manufacturer's website)? That might also be a good first step.

Thanks, but the PowerMizer tool works only in laptops and I'm using a PC. I tried anyway but didnt work.

The issue seems to be in the NVLDDMKM.SYS. At least, thats what the Latency Mon tells me. My highest value reached was 1.6 when should not pass 1.0. That's the reason of these clicks in the music. It happens whe this driver reaches its peak. I tried to find in the Interent how to fix this SYS file, but nothing worked. Don't know what else to do.

I sent an e-mail to the native instruments support and they told me something couldn't imagine. My AMD Phenom processor doesn't work with Traktor Software. He advised me to use only Intel processor. Can u believe that. In other words, he told there's nothing I can do while I'm using this processor.

I wish I knew that before buying Traktor. Should stick with my Virtual DJ...

Tech Guru

As a test to see if it's really an AMD CPU issue or a GPU issue, go into Device Manager and uninstall the nvidia display adapter and the driver. On reboot, don't allow it to grab a driver from Windows Update (unplug your internet connection if you have to). You will get a standard VGA adapter. Rerun the DPCLC test and see if you're still getting the spikes. If not, open Traktor and see if you're still experiencing the dropouts.

At least then you will know what the real problem is.