Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 59

Thread: Why

  1. #1
    Tech Student
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4

    Default Why

    WHY IS THERE SOOOOO MANY HATERS ON THIS SITE i hav read alot on the fourms and in most ov them there is sum one slaging off sumones post or just taking the piss out ov what they hav 2 ask or say i dnt think there is any need for it if u dnt hav sum thing decent 2 say dnt say it at all one last thing as well it seems to be the same people doing it in a lot of cases RANT OVER lol

  2. #2
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Same as any forum mate. Don't worry about it.

    Seems like anonymity = the right to be a dick to people. Sad really.
    Surrey PA Hire

    Quote Originally Posted by VanGogo View Post
    Banger used to mean a hot track. Now it means link sausage.

  3. #3
    Tech Convert
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Columbia SC
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sjb View Post
    WHY IS THERE SOOOOO MANY HATERS ON THIS SITE i hav read alot on the fourms and in most ov them there is sum one slaging off sumones post or just taking the piss out ov what they hav 2 ask or say i dnt think there is any need for it if u dnt hav sum thing decent 2 say dnt say it at all one last thing as well it seems to be the same people doing it in a lot of cases RANT OVER lol
    I'm not trying to be a "hater" or anything, but to be honest your typing is horrendous. If you are going to post something please try and type it up so that people can actually read it. That being said, I agree there is a lot of animosity not only on this site but online in general. Unfortunately that comes with the territory.

  4. #4
    Tech Guru MyUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hamholla View Post
    I'm not trying to be a "hater" or anything, but to be honest your typing is horrendous. If you are going to post something please try and type it up so that people can actually read it. That being said, I agree there is a lot of animosity not only on this site but online in general. Unfortunately that comes with the territory.
    I came here to say this, only to find out someone else said it much better.

    But also:

    The Big DJTT Survival Handbook

    1. When haters are encountered give precisely 0 fucks.
    2. Appreciate the help of the nice people of wich there are plenty.
    3. To avoid rule 1 never ever mention Skrillex, Mac Vs. PC or sync.

    Keep this in mind and enjoy your stay.

  5. #5
    Tech Wizard Le Goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyUsername View Post
    3. To avoid rule 1 never ever mention Skrillex, Mac Vs. PC or sync.
    What else is there?
    With the ill behaviour...

  6. #6
    Tech Guru MyUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Goat View Post
    What else is there?


    SUP BRAH ?

  7. #7
    Tech Guru DarioJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North & Central FL
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Lol... That was awesome. Thank you
    The MUSIC is what matters!
    Everything else is _________

  8. #8

    Default

    yeah but if you dig deep into some of the threads you'll find for every hater there is definitely 10 homies willing to help and are mad cool
    http://www.soundcloud.com/durtyjerzy609 Numark TTX1's, Rane TTM57SL, SSL, Novation Dicers, Abelton Live 8, Akai APC 20, Akai MPD18, Alesis M1 520's
    I'm all that and then some, tall dark and handsome

  9. #9
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by durtyjerzy609 View Post
    yeah but if you dig deep into some of the threads you'll find for every hater there is definitely 10 homies willing to help and are mad cool
    Yeaa that is true I suppose.
    Surrey PA Hire

    Quote Originally Posted by VanGogo View Post
    Banger used to mean a hot track. Now it means link sausage.

  10. #10
    DJTT Moderator Dude Jester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Temple Of Boom
    Posts
    10,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyUsername View Post

    The Big DJTT Survival Handbook

    1. When haters are encountered give precisely 0 fucks.
    2. Appreciate the help of the nice people of wich there are plenty.
    3. To avoid rule 1 never ever mention Skrillex, Mac Vs. PC or sync.

    Keep this in mind and enjoy your stay.
    Sticky
    HP-D012TU / WIN8x64 / TSP 2.6.8 / DN-X1600 / X12 / AUDIO 6 / MF3D / SPECTRA / TWISTER / ATH-PRO500MK2 / CRANE STAND PRO
    True Hallucinations ~ every second saturday night 22:00-00:00 [GMT+2/+3] @ dice radio ~

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •