taking the controllerism plunge (selling my current gear set)

Default taking the controllerism plunge (selling my current gear set)

I'm finally over the mental block that prevented me from using something other than a turntable as a pitch changing device. I've decided I'm just more interested in packing creativity and diverse audio into a mix than I am in adhering to an interface that, while valuable in its own right, is just less suited to the sounds I want to make.

I'm selling all of my current DJ gear on Craigslist in an effort to migrate over to an Ableton-centered workflow. If you know someone in the Boston area who might be looking for the items listed at the link below, I'd appreciate you giving them a heads up.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/msg/1208856078.html

If you think my asking prices are unfair or unrealistic, I'd appreciate that feedback also. I'm also going to be in London the 15th to the 18th on business; if you live in the UK and want something I could bring with me on the plane, I'm willing to do that to save us both the hassle of shipping.
    reason, live7, traktor pro, m-audio x-session, m-audio O2, KRK RP5, Roland RD300sx

one TT sold! small victories...
    reason, live7, traktor pro, m-audio x-session, m-audio O2, KRK RP5, Roland RD300sx

Tech Mentor

you may want to keep the motu 828, ableton will need a solid interface, just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_o View Post
    you may want to keep the motu 828, ableton will need a solid interface, just a thought.
    Good point, and I don't have many other ways to use the balanced inputs of the KRK studio monitors, either. "Problems of the bourgeois" as a friend of mine would say.