Ableton + Maschine cannot see plugin window for machine
    Tech Convert

Lightbulb Ableton + Maschine cannot see plugin window for machine

Hello guys, as stated in the post title , I am using machine vst within ableton .

When I first load an instance of the machine vst I can see the machine plugin window and drag it to my 2nd monitor without any problems.

However when I save my project and then reload it , The plugin window disappears and I find I have to load a a fresh copy of the vst plugin to be able to view the machine plugin window again , This is slightly annoying as I have 9 groups coming out of machine into ableton.

Can anyone help me get this solved as it is becoming very annoying

Normally you should be able to reload your project, then go to the track containg the Maschine VST, double click on the track's name, see the effect chain showing up in the bottom quarter of your screen, recognize Maschine (as an Ableton Live insert plugin) at the first position of the effect chain, press the "tools" button there and the Maschine VST window should pop up.
    Doesn't it work that way in your case?
    The NI trio - Traktor Kontrol S4 - Maschine - Komplete - and some more gear...

Tech Convert

Hiya thanks I randomly figured this out 2 minutes ago just before I got the email with the reply

Problem solved Back to making some beats

Congratulations
    The NI trio - Traktor Kontrol S4 - Maschine - Komplete - and some more gear...