Controlling deck c or D and cues with x1 alongside an S4 ( Any mappings out there)
    Tech Wizard

Default Controlling deck c or D and cues with x1 alongside an S4 ( Any mappings out there)

I am try to put a new setup together with my s4 , machine micro and x1.
    I will be using A,B,C decks and 1 live input of the machine on deck D.

I can't get my head around doing my own mapping but what i want to do with my x1 is to control the features of either deck c or D with it without having to push the deck c or d button on the s4 as i always forget and destroy the whole mix.

I want to be able to use my x1 to access the cue's and be able to loop either deck c or d ( i don't mind which one as i can change my machine to another channel.

I was also thinking if I could use the eqs on the x1 to control deck c or d Fx also.

Is there any mapping out here like this ? ( Tried looking on tracktor bible but everything has been re-arranged)

Your help is very much appreciated.

Tech Wizard

I think I found some mapping ( I would as soon as I posted this ) http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/m...ew.aspx?id=199

Post if for future reference and anyone else who wants to do the same.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by AL-THE-OK View Post
    I think I found some mapping ( I would as soon as I posted this ) http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/m...ew.aspx?id=199

Post if for future reference and anyone else who wants to do the same.

Awwww :/ douse not have cue points

I am pretty sure you can select this in: preferences > kontrol x1 > ...C&D. The X1's default mapping is pretty good for what your asking for. EQ using your S4?
    The MUSIC is what matters!
    Everything else is _________