How old is too old? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Here's how Julia Cameron puts it: OMG you know how old I'll be by the time get good at DJing if I start now? The answer is, the same exact age that you'll be if you don't start now. Get on with it and quit fretting.
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

Tech Wizard

25 and i think i have all the time in the world!....started last year.....and its better to think about what you already have that can contribute to your goals as oppose to what you dont have. I kind of was feeling like you as well like 6 months ago but then when you think about it the amount of information that is available today that people didnt have access to 10 years ago is insane!...and when you have tools like the s4, the possibilities are just endless. Just keep going and treat it like a full time job and if you put enough time in it could eventually be your full time job

Tech Guru

I'm 38 and you're never too old....as long as you protect the ears. Mine are starting to show wear :-(
    “A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.”

SSD Dual drive MBP, VCI100SE, 2 MF's, Audio 8, Echo Audiofire 2, 2x1200's, CDJ800s, Novation Twitch, XoneS2, X1, tons of PA Gear.

Yep I was 39 on Wednesday and i'm the best dj in the world
    SC | MC

this question reminds me of how old is too old to go back to school for furthering studies...and i'm coming to 29

21 give me a fucking break. Only a child would think that was old.
    2x Technics SL-12000 mk2 / 2x Numark HDX
    Kontrol Z2 / Ecler Nuo 3 / Custom Vestax 07Pro 25th Anniversary, Blue Led's & integrated Audio 6 / Numark DXM06 w/innofader
    Novation Dicer / NI Maschine / Kontrol X1 / F1
    TSP2

takes me a week to get over an all nighter. takes the nose 3 months *whistle*
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    takes me a week to get over an all nighter. takes the nose 3 months *whistle*
    i had to read it twice...ha!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456