United Kingdom - Hard to Find Records gone bust?! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

djkit.com are excellent, my first port of call!

Still bad to see shops like this closing down though, if chemical records shut down id be pretty screwed
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by zimfella View Post
    Even if they were still going I'd never buy anything from them again. Every time I have there has been issues as well as really slow delivery times.
    Agreed, ever since vinyl for sale via the internet HTFR have always been expensive and delivery slow. I remember when Juno came in to existance, simple, text based website, good pricing and great delivery - the new benchmark. Also used Uptown and GlobalGroove (who'd play tunes down the phone to you from the shop - ace, but expensive phone bill!)
    20+ years man & boy, working the platters that matter. D3EP DJ.

Geeze and oldskool company like that........... well they are pricey. I remember them in the 90's as one of the best for stocking stuff. But times change.

I used to shop there but had a few problems with items in stock, I took a complete new system out on finance and they only had half the items in stock. I demanded that the finance to be cancelled and that took forever. Once it was all sorted i never wanted to shop there again. So it forced me to look elsewhere. I found this other shop called matthews electronics, They stocked pretty much everything htfr did but had it in stock, they have also got a website not always up to date but they have stock. freindly staff aswell i think there website is www.4dj.co.uk

It looks like they sold off the gear part of the business and are just selling records now...
    A&H Xone:96 | Xone:K1 | 2 x 1210s | Traktor Pro 3 | Apple Macbook Pro (2015) 13" | Sennheiser HD7 DJ | Maschine Mikro Mk3
    read: http://djworx.com/author/dan-morse
    talk: http://facebook.com/bleeptechno
    listen: http://mixcloud.com/bleephudds

shame... pretty sure that's where i drove up to to buy my 1200's a long long time ago...
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12