A10 vinyl scratch problem - Output levels
    Tech Student

Question A10 vinyl scratch problem - Output levels

Hi

I have read the entire manual done the ordinary troubleshooting expected, rechecked cables, cable positions, software configuration but I am not getting any where--Rebooted everything and reinstalled software.

connection scheme:
    Vinyl1 L/R -> Channel A L/R input -> Channel A L/R output -> Mixer Phono input L/R Channel A
    Vinyl2 L/R -> Channel B L/R input -> Channel B L/R output -> Mixer Phono input L/R Channel B
    (Phono all the way through)

Mixer is connected to a external amplifier at master output L/R as I dont have any active speakers.

No matter what mode direct thru or deck the signal that is sent out back to the mixer is very HIGH on the mixer meter and can't make much music out of it. Cant turn it down or anything by lowering the software output or something? Its almost as if the mixer receives a fully amplified signal from the sound card and it can not be lowered in the mixer either it is either ON or OFF no sensitivity in between, when sent to external receiver it sounds terrible.
    (You know when the master volume input on the mixer is to high)

Sorry hard to describe since I'm a not used to music/dj language

But the sound card seem to be able to interpret the time coded digital scratch vinyls

appreciate some advice here !

Tech Guru

Connect it to the LINE INPUT on the mixer