Im looking for a midi map that will work with my Numark iDJ3 - Traktor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Im looking for a midi map that will work with my Numark iDJ3 - Traktor

I have tried all the combinations that come with traktor and none of them work. And you guys seem to have every controller but mine.!

Please help me out as Im sick of using virtual dj!

Thanks, Cam.

get traktor (mainly) my buddy and i mapped mine out personally from step one and if u get tracktor 2 pro then i can send u the tsi file because i as well have the idj 3 and yes vdj sucks

Banned

Noooooooo... VDJ is FAR better-built than Traktor, it's just meant for either extreme newbies, or people who REALLY know what they're doing, and want the highest level of customization for their workflow. Although I agree with ditching VDJ for traktor if you're at an intermediate state, or just don't have use for VDJ's advanced features.

Quote Originally Posted by Saurus View Post
    Noooooooo... VDJ is FAR better-built than Traktor, it's just meant for either extreme newbies, or people who REALLY know what they're doing, and want the highest level of customization for their workflow. Although I agree with ditching VDJ for traktor if you're at an intermediate state, or just don't have use for VDJ's advanced features.
    I have traktor 2.0 pro. Vdj honestly doesnt do the job man. It saves my playlists half the time..

I would love to get that mapping. I tried messing with the mapping myself but it was abit w
    ierd

Tech Guru

Why don't you map it manually to Traktor? What was "weird" about your prior mapping?

Quote Originally Posted by nem0nic View Post
    Why don't you map it manually to Traktor? What was "weird" about your prior mapping?
    I was judt checking to see if someone had it. Im working out of town and dont get much time on my comp. Im sure I could end up mapping it myself

did you check Traktor Bible and DJ Tech Tools. And DWonka27 you should upload your mapping to the DJ tech tolls midi maps database.

Good luck.

>

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dwonka27 View Post
    get traktor (mainly) my buddy and i mapped mine out personally from step one and if u get tracktor 2 pro then i can send u the tsi file because i as well have the idj 3 and yes vdj sucks
    Agree with loverocket... You should upload yours to the Controller Mappings section of the forum. You might be asked to give a visual representation of some sort (refer to someone else's post about that). But it would be helpful for anyone coming to look for it if you share that .tsi
    Last edited by ToOntown; 07-25-2012 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ToOntown View Post
    Agree with loverocket... You should upload yours to the Controller Mappings section of the forum. You might be asked to give a visual representation of some sort (refer to someone else's post about that). But it would be helpful for anyone coming to look for it if you share that .tsi
    We arent exactly finished with the mapping still working on different modifiers for fx and what not when we are completely done with the mapping i will gladly upload would u prefer me to upload the current set up i have as well? (all the loop features, cues, delete cues, jog wheels, skip thru track, and all the basics you would need are mapped but small tweeks are left out which we plan on getting done before friday [An event im putting on AKA first big event im djing at])...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast