'DN4 DJ's' - Anyone had any expiereince of working with these guys? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Their Artists Page is empty.
    Their Twitter account has 4 tweets.
    The Soundcloud page is empty.

But, the events page is full of flyers for upcoming events in London.
    Go to an event, talk to the dj's if you're interested.

Could just be a new company rather than a scam.
    SC | MC

Either way, I wouldn't trust it.

Yeah just thought i'd chip in with this;

After posting this thread I had a few messages on my Soundcloud from people who's also been contacted by these guys. One that stood out was this dude;

Him: Hi there. I found your thread about DN4 DJ's on .djtechtools.com. Sorry for contacting you this way but Im not registered on that website. I would like to ask you if you already sign contract with this agancy or not. I have some informations about them as Im one of many Djs they have contract with them. So I can answer some of your questions but also I have to tell you I have a big problem with them so I personaly would recomend you to not give them any money. Please let me know if you are already with them or not. My email address is <removed>

Me: Nah haven't signed up with them. Whats you expierience with them??

Him: Very bad. In five months only one rubbish event for which I still dindt get paid and in last few days they absolutely ignored my calls, messages and emails, so I consider to take legal action against them.

They called me a number of times asking me to take this thread down actually, pretty wierd. Seems as though quite a few have fallen for it though jusging by the messages ive been getting on Soundcloud regarding them.
    Last edited by captcha; 09-03-2012 at 04:45 PM.
    HP Envy 14 - EKS Otus - 2 x Midifighter Classics - Midifighter 3D - Korg KM202 - X Session Pro - M-Audio AV40

- http://soundcloud.com/joshlomas -

I'm surprised in that case there hasn't been a few brand new accounts popping up singing their praises.

Shifty as hell.. You've asked a question about them and they've been in touch asking you to remove a question about their validity.. MASSIVE avoid. Hopefully this topic will trend on google and other people can steer clear too.
    http://soundcloud.com/squirec Mixes mainly containing funky/disco/chicago/swing house. Although, there's always room for a little something different.
    Equipment: 15" Macbook Pro (Mid 2012), Traktor Pro 2, Traktor Kontrol X1, Pioneer CDJ 1000 Mk2 x 2, Pioneer DJM 700, Sennheiser HD25 Mk2 headphones.

Tech Mentor

!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY !!!!!!!!!

Don't even talk to these people.

True agencies make their money by booking gigs for you. They get paid by keeping you working.
    They DO NOT ask the talent for money up-front.

PLEASE!!! I can't stress this enough.

!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY !!!!!!!!!

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by captcha View Post
    Just been contacted by this London based DJ agency about the possibility of working with them.
    Their site seems pretty genuine (if a little short on content http://dn4djs.com/).
    They have asked if I can give them a call today, but before I do that I was just wondering if any of the DJTT community have had any experience of them?

Any insights would be appreciated!
    I have recently signed with DN4 and haven't had any problems at all. They have got me various gigs in London, arranged photo shoot for profile and sorted a Graphic designer for help with a logo. They are a hard working team who have been doing a lot of promo work which I don't have time to do myself. There seems to be a few negative comments on here which are not called for with my experiences with them. You should call them and discuss any issues as that you have rather than posting them online. I'm sure they will sort them out.

Cheers

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by SquireC View Post
    I'm surprised in that case there hasn't been a few brand new accounts popping up singing their praises.
    You were saying....

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchielee View Post
    I have recently signed with DN4 and haven't had any problems at all. They have got me various gigs in London, arranged photo shoot for profile and sorted a Graphic designer for help with a logo. They are a hard working team who have been doing a lot of promo work which I don't have time to do myself. There seems to be a few negative comments on here which are not called for with my experiences with them. You should call them and discuss any issues as that you have rather than posting them online. I'm sure they will sort them out.

Cheers
    Bollocks. Any proof of these 'gigs'?
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchielee View Post

Cheers
    cool, so, your company that you work for (and i think this obvious) just became a thousand times more shady after you dropped by to pull this classy little number.

seriously, i've never, EVER heard of people paying to sign with a promoter like that. also, your 'experience' with them reads like a press release, save for the fact that press releases are usually proofread and contain proper grammar and spelling.

in summary, go away.

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by protocollie View Post
    cool, so, your company that you work for (and i think this obvious) just became a thousand times more shady after you dropped by to pull this classy little number.

seriously, i've never, EVER heard of people paying to sign with a promoter like that. also, your 'experience' with them reads like a press release, save for the fact that press releases are usually proofread and contain proper grammar and spelling.

in summary, go away.
    Whats is shady is the fact that you are slating a company online for no apparent reason.

As for my experiences with DN4 how would you know what they have been. I don't know you and my response was not for you. Someone had posted and asked the question and I replied with an honest answer. My grammar and spelling has nothing to do with anything. So thanks for getting personal. I thought the idea of these forums was to hear all sides of the story and to give honest opinions and that is what I have done.

thanks for your interest in what I had to say but your opinions should be kept to yourself as it is obvious to me that you have some warped agenda going on here.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast