New Customisable Arcade Button???
    Tech Wizard

Default New Customisable Arcade Button???

I was bumming around on Indiegogo, looking for cool things to invest in, when I found this:
    "HBFS-30 THE ALL NEW ARCADE BUTTON WITH CHERRY MX KEYSWITCH: All New Arcade Stick Button! Specifically designed for the FTG Gamer. More Sensitive and Quieter.".

It's a new breed of customisable arcade button created by a fighting game enthusiast (Milkshark on Shoryuken.com -- article here). There are 37 days left in his campaign. While I see no practical use for me, personally (I haven't messed with my DJ gear in a long time), I know there are probably tons of people here who would be interested in something like this. They're low-clearance, highly-tactile, and fully-customisable, which to me seems to be the perfect combination of traits in an arcade button, especially in the eyes of a controllerist who may be obsessed with arcade buttons.

So give them a look. Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions on the topic right here for everyone to see.

And even though I may not have a practical use for them in mind just yet...I will probably be buying some anyway.

I know DJTT has been a big proponent of arcade-button-based controllers and controller mods, so I figured this would be something worth bringing to the community's attention.

Best Regards,

DJ ATP

Shoryuken is pretty much the go to resource for fighting game players, do I'd trust the guys over there to know their buttons.
    2 x CDJ 850 | Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53's | A&H Xone K2 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol F1 | DJM 900nxs