Why I hate EDM... - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Saurus View Post
    x2
    DJ Setup: MacBook Pro, TSP 2.5, (2) Stanton STR8-100, Ecler NUO4, Kontrol X1, Kontrol F1, Stanton DJ Pro 2000 headphones, Ortofon Nightclub needles.

Technics MK2 + Maschine MK1 + Kontrol F1 + Kontrol S4 + Kontrol F1 + Mikro MK1 + Technics MK2
    Ortofon Digitrack/Scratch S/Nightclub S/DJ S + Slow Roasted SuperSeal + EV 112P x 2 w/ ZXA1-Sub
    *PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT PURCHASING QSC, YAMAHA, or EV LOUDSPEAKERS*

Technics MK2 + Maschine MK1 + Kontrol F1 + Kontrol S4 + Kontrol F1 + Mikro MK1 + Technics MK2
    Ortofon Digitrack/Scratch S/Nightclub S/DJ S + Slow Roasted SuperSeal + EV 112P x 2 w/ ZXA1-Sub

Banned

Okay, I revert to my original point. abort. Just fucking delete this stupid shit.

Lastly this video is suppose to be open to interpretation but since you're too stupid to see it I'll briefly explain it. It's the concept of the mainstream media taking over, chewing you up, and spitting you out until there is nothing left that's worth anything.

This isn't a EDM site! You can't delete me for talking about a genre which started the idea of a DJ.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Abide View Post
    This isn't a EDM site! You can't delete me for talking about a genre which started the idea of a DJ.
    But they can for obnoxiously bumping your own thread by posting 400 fucking youtube videos and starting an inherently obnoxious and negative thread.

You're not some oppressed minority or martyr for being a hip hop DJ. Either have something worthwhile to discuss, or shut up.

Hip hop is far from dead. But all the hip hop on the charts with all the guest singers should be dead.
    2x Technics SL-12000 mk2 / 2x Numark HDX
    Kontrol Z2 / Ecler Nuo 3 / Custom Vestax 07Pro 25th Anniversary, Blue Led's & integrated Audio 6 / Numark DXM06 w/innofader
    Novation Dicer / NI Maschine / Kontrol X1 / F1
    TSP2

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast