Why I hate EDM...
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Default Why I hate EDM...

'Cuz that REAL Hip-Hop is too damn nice!!!

Technics MK2 + Maschine MK1 + Kontrol F1 + Kontrol S4 + Kontrol F1 + Mikro MK1 + Technics MK2
    Ortofon Digitrack/Scratch S/Nightclub S/DJ S + Slow Roasted SuperSeal + EV 112P x 2 w/ ZXA1-Sub
    *PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT PURCHASING QSC, YAMAHA, or EV LOUDSPEAKERS*

Technics MK2 + Maschine MK1 + Kontrol F1 + Kontrol S4 + Kontrol F1 + Mikro MK1 + Technics MK2
    Ortofon Digitrack/Scratch S/Nightclub S/DJ S + Slow Roasted SuperSeal + EV 112P x 2 w/ ZXA1-Sub

Banned

delete.

who mixed down the second video? can barely hear the vocals over the much too loud snare...

Not sure, the credits are on the Vimeo page. Some studio in "da hundids", that's the South-Side of Chicago for those that only know the pretty part of the world.

ARE YOU SERIOUS? no one in the first 3 minutes has any flow or anything intelligent to say and they try to get all skreet and mumble the words... It only worked for 50cent because he had dre's beats... that one was literally an 8 bar loop...

Hip Hop's dead dude and this proves it once again, it's all about money, chains, grille's, bitches, pimpin' and rims, It's a commercial consumerist mentality completely disassociated from reality. didn't watch the second vid... I'd rather listen to dance music with just a rhythm and a melody that lets me dictate how I'm feeling at a particular moment in time.
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by synthet1c View Post
    Hip Hop's dead dude and this proves it once again, it's all about money, chains, grille's, bitches, pimpin' and rims, It's a commercial consumerist mentality completely disassociated from reality. didn't watch the second vid... I'd rather listen to dance music with just a rhythm and a melody that lets me dictate how I'm feeling at a particular moment in time.
    Oh stop... This doesn't prove a damn thing other than there's still bad Hip Hop still out there (which there always has been).

Have you listened to Kendrick Lamar? El-P? Killer Mike? Aesop Rock? New Hip Hop artists are still killing it.

those sound horrid man, sorry. I like hip hop like K.R.I.T. and Yelawolf but that stuff just doesn't sound good to me.
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

That first track was produced by Necro, whom if you are unfamiliar with has been in the grimiest of underground genres for over a decade. Their is definately a East-Coast style to all of the rappers in the first video, because they're from the East-Coast!

If you had any clue you'd know how the record companies tried to destroy Hip-Hop by BITING the styles of dudes that are still killing it. They made rap to keep the masses dumb and consuming in a marketing strategy the corporations had lined up to take your money.

Eminem's whole schtick was stolen from Cage. The whole drugged out mad-man thing was Cage's shit well before Em and Dre stole it and sold it to millions with the help of mega-corporations.

This current EDM fad is the same concept. The record companies are dipping into your backyard and not giving credit to those who developed the genre(s). You're proud to be a part of it because your killing it at your local Frat party and picking up chicks whom are too damn dumb to see what's really going on. Neither of you know they've been force feeding you what is essentially an advertisement for a lifestyle that huge corporations have set up a marketing trail for you to follow and spend your money.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast