New project for Underground/Up-and-coming DJs/Producers/Promotors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default New project for Underground/Up-and-coming DJs/Producers/Promotors

My DJ TV. Are you an underground or up and coming DJ, Producer or Promoter? Do you want to get heard and share audiences with other like minded ppl? My DJ TV is going to be the home of mini mixes, track reviews, club reviews, DJ interviews, DJ video diaries and music news for the underground music world. If you want to be a part of this send us a msg with who you are, what you do and any links to ur music. MyDJTV@hotmail.co.uk

Billy

Tech Mentor

I never trust a business with a hotmail account for an email...

Quote Originally Posted by dj sterilize View Post
    I never trust a business with a hotmail account for an email...
    Indeed, rather shady.

I had my hotmail hacked a few weeks ago and spam was sent with my account and I got banned. And my password isn't 1234.

Tech Convert

I understand where you're coming from and why you may be a bit unsure ...

But if you read the title it is a 'New Project' therefore i have not in any way stated it is an established business or anywhere near that. It is in a very early stage - we are in the process gathering content such as mini-mixes/tracks from underground DJs and Producers, and recording local events in the UK before we take the project live.

It is not as if i am asking big name DJs to send me stuff or any of their information - this is going to be a platform for underground DJs etc to get their stuff heard and network with like-minded artists.

Every single business has started out with a blueprint and from scratch - in the exact same way as this project is!

A domain name would cost less than £10.

Tech Convert

Once again, it is in the earliest of early stages .. All we are looking for at the moment is tracks/mixes from underground DJs who want to get their music heard and share with other users ... Therefore a simple email address is all that is required as this will not be going live for a long while yet.

Appreciate the feedback though

This definitely something to keep an eye on.

Tech Convert

The Hotmail address is only going to be temporary whilst we get all the basics of the project sorted.

As soon as anything goes live i will be sure to post links straight up on here - the last thing i want is for people to think this is a load of Spam .. Then hopefully once people can see the work that is going on and the progress being made they will want to get involved and share their content - this is all about underground DJ's/Producers to network together and in turn grow together .. it can only be a good thing in my opinion

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Solsk3n View Post
    I would for sure be interested in taking part, but im away from home right now. As soon as I return in about a week ill inbox you with details of myself.

Cheers

Looks like a plant to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast