Starts Off Normal Then A Lion King Circle of Life Breakdown, Then it Hits, Thoughts?
    Tech Convert

Default Starts Off Normal Then A Lion King Circle of Life Breakdown, Then it Hits, Thoughts?

Thanks yall, tried to match all the keys, what are your thoughts on it?
    http://soundcloud.com/djboudreaux/ra...aky-compressed
    ~~DJ Boudreaux

Tech Wizard

Is that Lion King track custom? Your note makes me feel like it is but I'm not sure. Vocal transition to Skrillex is spot on.

Party Rock Anthem is pitched too high. Bring in Warp earlier (if you can) to make the switch less jarring. Britney Spears and BEP transition not in key either.

LOVED 8:26. I really dug the BEP against the Gotye. Holds onto the previous track while making you anticipate the next. The key uptick actually worked in your favor there. Hold off on the uptick at 8:46 until the last possible microsecond so we don't feel it coming.

Those are my thoughts.

Tech Convert

Okay thanks a ton man. I got the Lion King track somewhere online, but it lacked depth, so i put in alot more bass off of scary monsters, yea i knew the party rock was out of key. Didnt know the britney spears and BEP was though, so thanks!! Great input man helps alot!
    ~~DJ Boudreaux