midi controller and mixer Q's

Default midi controller and mixer Q's

Hi all,

I have just recently purchased traktor scratch pro, a mac book pro and a novation nocturn to my dj set.
    (set up - 2x cdj 1000's mk3, 2x technic 1210's, djm 800, m-audio bx8a monitors)
    I have all set up and working well except for the nocturn, which is starting to bug me. I can't find any help to get the noturn working so was thinking of getting rid and getting a 'faderfox dx2'.

any feedback on this idea would be much appreciated.

or

any feedback on how to get the nocturn working

or

feedback on is it possible to hook the faderfox up to the djm 800 or scratch pro sound card.

Many thanks!

People will prob want a bit more info about what your exact prob is before they can begin to help ... elaborate my friend
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

ok cheers, much appreciated.

my problem is that I can't get the nocturn to work wi traktor scratch pro. I install the automap and connect the nocturn. I can get the speed dial leds on and get the view button working. I download the latest version of automap and have all recent updates of traktor. I can't seem to learn the nocturn any functions, either via the automap or traktors learn option.

Any ideas?

with thanks

You can't 'Automap' Nocturn to Traktor. You have to use the Nocturn in Midi client mode and learn the CC# in Traktor, the same as any other midi controller.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Ah right, am new to this midi controller and laptop set up game, but looking forward to grabbing it by the balls A think I have a good idea what to do now.

Many thanks,

gjdj86