New Crane Stand!? - Non-Adjustable - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

^ absolutely, it depends on some items....Yamaha HS80M are made in china, i have them & they're great!

well, if the steel click stopper is durable enough i'm going to buy it & use them as a cdj stand...the height are just perfect & lots of clearance below. anyone can confirm on how is the click stopper in real situation, does it 'moving/wobble' when the stand are rocked/shaken/try to pull apart?

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    Well, they are charging half the price for this one and don't offer a lifetime warranty like with the original (now called Pro). You can still get the old one if you want to play it safe.
    Only Crane Pro in limited edition is still made in USA. Everything else -> China.
    And the prices are same - you figure it out.

Bussines, folks...

^ damn....hmm that's some kind of rip off.

still contemplating whether i should get this or not...in fact i dont really care where it was built nowadays, just would like to justify the price for that thing & the design really gets my attention. it's just like an ikea product...simple, unique & useable.

I have both. Spend the extra $$$ & get the nicer one. Well worth it. I picked up mine on ebay for around 125 shipped.

Looking back I wasted $75 bucks on the cheaper one IMO.
    2x Technics SL-12000 mk2 / 2x Numark HDX
    Kontrol Z2 / Ecler Nuo 3 / Custom Vestax 07Pro 25th Anniversary, Blue Led's & integrated Audio 6 / Numark DXM06 w/innofader
    Novation Dicer / NI Maschine / Kontrol X1 / F1
    TSP2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12