4TrackTrigger from 4 midi Loop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Default 4TrackTrigger from 4 midi Loop

At $1500 euro I'm pretty sure it's not the thing for me.

4TrackTrigger the Traktor-Weapon made by the German Faderfox and the Swiss Glanzmann Digital DJ Solutions. A compact and uncompromising 4 Deck Controller, specifically designed for Traktor Pro 2.5 in the external mixer mode. This new instrument is designed with passion for detail and is handmade in Switzerland / Germany. It is the ultimate instrument made by professionals for professionals. It comes with extensive details and a lot of new control features.

150 buttons in different colours and sizes to trigger hot cues, to start samples and to activate effects. 6 displays and 172 LED's for loop length, loop recorder and master clock. 17 encoder for quick access to functions like browse, seek loop-size and loop-move which are a must for a modern digital DJ. 2 additional pedal connections rear sided to control every effect parameter on the fly.

Everything is fitted into an ergonomically and functional aluminium case, powered by Faderfox!

Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Could it get anymore complicated
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MYE View Post
    Could it get anymore complicated
    I don't think it would be very complicated at all after it's been used for awhile. It's all broken down into individual sections for each deck so all of the buttons are duplicated three times making it look real confusing.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Nifty.

I think I would rather if it were somehow broken in half but I see how that would be a design issue and mess up the central functions and master clock stuff unless they split them somehow. Would have been cool if it split in half and the two sides could be connected bt I could see that complicating things.

Coming from 1Ds, a 4D, and now X1s I wouldn't like having a controller for all decks centered over a mixer to reach over or have to put it off to one side. That's my only gripe otherwise it looks pretty sweet and I don't say that often about controllers.

Default 4TrackTrigger - the ultimate traktor controller?

Front Schwarz.jpg

The basically just looked at a mixer and then came up with a device to control everything in traktor that the mixer couldn't. what do you think? beautifully extensive or an over packed mess?
    Facebook : Soundcloud : Beatport DJ : Twitter DJ
    My Show: Sunday Nights 00:00 - 02:00 GMT (7pm -9pm EST) on Fokus FM Radio
    My Setup

It is a thing of beauty. No neon show of rgb LED's.

They should remove most of the button fucntion print to keep functionality for future releases of traktor/remappability
    IBM Thinkpad X41 - IBM Thinkpad T60p - Xone 4D - 2x SL1210 - Maschine mk2 white

Tech Mentor

Complete Mess....

With just one glance, Im exhausted already....

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by thictool View Post
    Complete Mess....

With just one glance, Im exhausted already....
    The controller designed to make everyone else in the dj box feel like a fool

I agree though, looks a total mess IMHO, their 4midiloop made sense. This thing however looks like the designer originally must have built the prototype with lego blocks and just put it into production without ever consulting an actual working DJ.

Fuck, all those lovely quality buttons and knobs and nothing about it is logical whatsoever ;

If they took the top two rows of knobs and buttons and made that into a singular controller it would make some semblance of sense, kinda like a dual Zomo,... or how about the top tow rows and the option of joining mountable faderfoxes down the bottom area to make a modular diy system ?

If you need that number of LED's to tell you where your values are you are doing it wrong IMHO, dials around the encoders would have been much more efficient and provide better feedback.
    Last edited by deevey; 08-17-2012 at 12:52 PM.

geeze thats way too much. It doesn't even look like it would be fun to DJ with really. But i mean great idea
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post
    ;

If they took the top two rows of knobs and buttons and made that into a singular controller it would make some semblance of sense, kinda like a dual Zomo,... or how about the top tow rows and the option of joining mountable faderfoxes down the bottom area to make a modular diy system ?
    +1
    Facebook : Soundcloud : Beatport DJ : Twitter DJ
    My Show: Sunday Nights 00:00 - 02:00 GMT (7pm -9pm EST) on Fokus FM Radio
    My Setup

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast