Beat Masher Pro and Traktor 2.5 issues?

Default Beat Masher Pro and Traktor 2.5 issues?

I have a Denon MC6000, and just upgraded to Traktor 2.5 that was bundled with the F1 remix controller. I'm trying to get the Beat masher pro to work like it did before the 2.5 update, but for some reason all the preset effects buttons aren't working. Just to give an example, instead of getting the beashmasher effect on row 3, I get delays. Can anyone help resolve this issue? Or is there a fix in the works? Thank you

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

That's not big issue. Open preferences and from effects tab rearrange current position of Beatmasher. Move it where your Delay position is in list of effects at the moment. That should help.

All right, seems to be doing the trick, thank you again Stewe! Although everything else is all messed up. Was there an Echo effect in Traktor? Right now my "Echo" button is the Gater effect. I don't see Echo anywhere in the drop down list?

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

No problem. Good to here this is going somewhere. Echo is basically a Delay in single FX mode so what you need to do is replacing Gater to Delay same like you did to Beatmasher before.

Tech Mentor

Also 1) make sure your firmware is up to date...I had similar issues with a previous firmware and Traktor 2.5, update corrected the problem. 2) Unplugged your BMP and set all the levels to zero, plugg it back it and as it restarts, the mapping will work as it should. 3)re import the TSI. ... check always before you proceed to another option you might not need to do all that, but you'll be covered for the most part.
    Macbook Pro 15' - Kontrol S4 - MF Pro Beatmasher - NI Maschine- Korg Nano Kontrol - Akai MPK Mini- Champagne Bottles

I check BMP updates they were all good, I tried unplugging and loading the .TSI file but still the same issue. So far I think I've manually mapped everything the way it should be, the only thing I'm sure isn't correct are the effects that activate when you use the Faders. What do you mean by "setting all levels to zero" ? Thank you again to the both of you, I was worried I wouldn't be able to use both the F1 and BMP at the same time. I was willing to revert to an older firmware and sell the F1 because I love my midifighter to death.