DJ Mixes...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DJ Mixes...

Default DJ Mixes...

Good Afternoon/Morning,

Just wondering if there are any good DJs on here that would be interested in supplying me with some 30min guest mixes for my weekly show. Deep, Soulful or Jacking or a mixture of all 3 is perfect.

you can email me a link to your mix at mygaffradio@gmail.com

Mixes will be aired from 7.30pm GMT every Wednesday on www.playfamdublin.com - Give me any Biog you have and I'll be more than happy to direct people to any of your networking sites... Peace & Beats.
    Conor.
    Mygaff Radio - Wednesday Nights 6 - 8pm [GMT] via www.playfmdublin.com

is 40 mins too long
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

i just emailed you a 31 minute mix
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Quote Originally Posted by MYE View Post
    i just emailed you a 31 minute mix
    MYE 31 mins is fine. Look forward to having a listen...

Okay thanks mate

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mygaff View Post
    Good Afternoon/Morning,

Just wondering if there are any good DJs on here that would be interested in supplying me with some 30min guest mixes for my weekly show. Deep, Soulful or Jacking or a mixture of all 3 is perfect.

Mixes will be aired from 7.30pm GMT every Wednesday on www.playfamdublin.com - Give me any Biog you have and I'll be more than happy to direct people to any of your networking sites... Peace & Beats.
    Conor.
    Sounds interesting Soulful & Deep House is my thing. I'll upload some mixes and email the links.

Cheers
    20+ years man & boy, working the platters that matter. D3EP DJ.

Good Afternoon/Morning,

Conor.
    Wow this is a great chance for some good air time for whomever you choose as your guest. I am going to go put together a sampling for you to check out and when I get that together I will get my Bio written up (I have a few changes to make to it) and forward it right to you. Thanks for the opportunity.

Tech Guru

Good Afternoon/Morning,

Conor.
    Email and link sent.

Cheers.
    20+ years man & boy, working the platters that matter. D3EP DJ.

Cheers for all the emails folks... My show is just about the music, mixed by creative DJs. Dont care if you sync your mixes or if your propper old school vinyl nut. If your mixes Deep | Soulful | Jacking | House - I like to to hear a mixed bag, Dub Verison, Instrumental & of course nice Vocals... Not crazy about 100% Gospal Soulful house so if you can bear that in mind... We are all superstars, so thanks for helping me out with the show...

Tech Wizard

latin house?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast